So, what do you guys think about Anselmo's solo shit with the Illegals? I've listened to the entire album on Spotify a couple of times and it sounds great. Extreme metal usually isn't my taste at all, but Anselmo adds grooves and melodies to it that make it stand out in a really unique way. My favorite tracks right now are Betrayed and Walk Through Exits Only.
Phil blames everything in his life on heroin, what a weak bitch.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
I'm a pretty big Phil fan, but I've never really heard him blame heroin for anything. He's mostly explained how his physical pain turned into chemical dependencies, which then turned into isolationism. He's acknowledged profusely for his mistakes, and has been more open about his mistakes than many others in the world of rock/metal, and for the most part, he's accepted his responsibility.

Eh... nothing I say is gonna make you change your mind anyway
I agree with guitgrinder, I've also never heard him blame anything on drugs or heroin alone.
There are good Pantera/Anselmo side stuff. This isn't one
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Of course I was exaggerating. I actually love Pantera but I never really liked Phil that much.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Just finished a Pantera book as well as Rex's book....I don't really like Pantera much but the books were still a good read. I didn't realize how much stuff happened in the early days, most of that was left out of the Behind The Music show on them....lot's of stuff involving Jerry Abbott (the Dad).