Page 1 of 2
Socially awkward: let's say there's a person (a girl) who sits near you every week in a class. No problem, right? Right, except that she smells absolutely terrible. Like shove your nose in Shaq's armpits after a full game terrible. Do you suck it up and burn your nose off in class slowly week after week or do you try and do something? Leave her a polite note with a sample of perfume? Leave her a polite note begging her to please shower before coming to school? Seriously can't stand it much longer, let alone another 9 weeks. I thought about being rude, but i dont know her so i dont know if that's what she deserves. Perhaps she has some awful condition where the stink is so hyperactive and there's nothing she can do.

Oh, and yes. She is brown.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some people do have skin conditions where the have more of an odor. It's not that common, but it does happen.

I sat next to a Vietnamese guy in a physics class and he'd always eat these mixed nuts. I don't even know what they were. Really nice guy, but his breath was horrendous.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Indians, I presume?

Not much you can do if that's the case. Find a new seat far far away.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Indians, I presume?

Not much you can do if that's the case. Find a new seat far far away.

I would have already, but everyone knows each other and i can't just go barge into their groups lol. I'm pretty much trapped.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
I would have already, but everyone knows each other and i can't just go barge into their groups lol

Yea you can.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Acϵ♠
I would have already, but everyone knows each other and i can't just go barge into their groups lol. I'm pretty much trapped.

So you're basically ****ed then
I had the same problem in high school for a year, I just moved to a chair far away

She wasnt brown but she came out as a lezza lest year
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Not much you can do, suck it up or move

Even if you leave a note there's a chance she won't take the hint.
Brown people smell pretty bad in my experience.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Think you're just gonna have to suck it up. Put some vick's under your nose to cover the smell, like they did in Silence of the Lambs to cover the putrid smell of rotting waterlogged carcass.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
i'd just try to move away. don't do that note-leaving stuff.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Acϵ♠
Oh, and yes. She is brown.
literally the first thing i was going to ask you.

Not even kidding, a lot of fresh immigrants don't really consider the importance of deodorant so they don't use it ever. Add that to the funky smelling food they're always cooking, and it's a recipe for disaster.

If she's not a fresh immigrant, then she needs to pick up the pace on that hygiene. Or it's that inescapable food funk.

Be a man, tell her she smells.
Get to know her really well so you can buy her perfume. But she might not use it.

Or don't shower for a week and sit next to her so she has to smell you.
cat
Get used to it.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Quote by rolandroi
Get used to it.

Hoo boy you're just gonna have to trust me when i say it's not a smell you can get used to. It's blowing my mind how bad it is, i have to mouth breathe lmao.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Do the mature thing and just constantly lay down farts. After about 2 weeks, she'll move. If you can make your ass cheeks do an audible clap whilst you do it, you can probably cut that down to 1 week.
If you have a really strong mint in your mouth you won't be able to smell her (at least as much).
I know those feels cos I lived in France for a year and literally everybody there has death breath and the general level of personal hygiene is pretty low.
Quote by Acϵ♠
Hoo boy you're just gonna have to trust me when i say it's not a smell you can get used to. It's blowing my mind how bad it is, i have to mouth breathe lmao.

i can never use mouth breathing in these situations. i feel like the particles will infect my taste buds or something.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Stop going to class.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Bring an oxygen mask and tank to class.
Feign breathing trouble, necessitating use of said oxygen supply.

It's a win-win for you, because you don't have to deal with the smell, and the pure oxygen will make you all smart and stuff.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I used to have this problem with this guy in Y7. He always sat next to me in maths and he smelled of smoke [not normal for an 11 year old, right?]. Luckily, he turned out to be an arsehole to everyone and I was able to tell him to eff off and be justified in it.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by LordSandwich
A guy at work dosent have a shower or a washingmachine. He smells like a bad sandwich.

Poor guy. It's gotta be rough knowing that you smell terrible, but not being able to really do much about it. (Unless he can do something about it, and is just being lazy, in which case ew.)
Get her head of year to say something to her, it's their job.

Also though, have you never worried that this is you? People can't really smell their own smell - what if you stank and nobody told you!?
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
i can never use mouth breathing in these situations. i feel like the particles will infect my taste buds or something.

Me too, i stopped doing it after i realized it's probably akin to mouth breathing in a public bathroom right after you've taken a fresh shit
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Get her head of year to say something to her, it's their job.

Also though, have you never worried that this is you? People can't really smell their own smell - what if you stank and nobody told you!?

I dont smell bad. Trust me. In fact on a semi-regular basis im told how i smell fresh or like laundry. Amazing what good hygiene can do for you.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Move furreal
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Bazz22
Poor guy. It's gotta be rough knowing that you smell terrible, but not being able to really do much about it. (Unless he can do something about it, and is just being lazy, in which case ew.)

He is lazy and he goes around sniffing really strong cleaning spirit.
Leave an anonymous note in her locker or something. Ask someone of the opposite sex to write it by hand so she won't suspect you.
Quote by bradulator
Brown people smell pretty bad in my experience.

especially nightshop owners

use deodorant on your own in class and spray some on her aswell
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
Last edited by lt mittens at Sep 23, 2013,
People Who Write Bad Always
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by CL/\SH
charizard is a great pokemon

Not really though. Think about it. Especially in first gen games, it's nearly impossible to efficiently level fire-type pokemon.

Victory Road? No, rock, water, dragon types.

Secret Cave with mewtwo? Nope. More rock, water, and Golbats.

He has decent physical strength for not being a normal or fighting main type, but tbh he has few uses.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Amuro Jay
literally the first thing i was going to ask you.

Not even kidding, a lot of fresh immigrants don't really consider the importance of deodorant so they don't use it ever. Add that to the funky smelling food they're always cooking, and it's a recipe for disaster.

If she's not a fresh immigrant, then she needs to pick up the pace on that hygiene. Or it's that inescapable food funk.

Be a man, tell her she smells.

So, is it really because they just refuse to wear deodorant?
Quote by eGraham
Not really though. Think about it. Especially in first gen games, it's nearly impossible to efficiently level fire-type pokemon.

He has decent physical strength for not being a normal or fighting main type, but tbh he has few uses.

Haunter all day.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by eGraham

Absolutely correct.
Quote by Zombee
Haunter all day.

But it sucks because if you didn't have a link cable then you were boned out of Gengar. Same with Graveler.

Charizard is awesome because it's Charizard. You literally need no other reason. Just focus all training on him, don't give a shit about the rest of your team and plow the field.

Also, Jolteon is the best.
Page 1 of 2