Right before my grandfather passed away for a couple of years ago, he gave me both of his guitars,
one acoustic (Yamaha FG-335)
and one electric (Ibanez SA400WN)

Does anyone here know how much a Ibanez SA400WN could be worth?
Cause I have no idea, but googeling SA400WN i get the impression this is a kind of rare model. I dont have any intentions of selling it, but i figured it could be fun to know.
(ofcourse i understand that the condition of the guitar is what sets the price) according to my opinion i would say this is a 7-8 on a scale 1-10. Not any particullar fretwear,scratches and so on, all the microphones and volume gages work. this is simply a guitar in good condition with original casing.

Thankful for answers / frank
If it IS one of the 1979 vintage ones, you're looking at somewhere in the range of $800-1000. On eBay, one went for $1,000 used.

It's a beautiful guitar and I hope you enjoy owning it!
A minty clean 1979 model sold on eBay with the original hardshell case for $1000 in late 2011. That's a strong indicator, and I don't imagine the market for these has changed much since then. Depending on the year and exact condition you'll be looking at slightly different numbers, but if yours is not in pristine condition I'd expect maybe 7-800 to be a realistic number. The few other sales and records I can find online indicate a similar value.
If im not totally wrong here i belive the serialno. Tells me that this is a guitar from -79. The serialno is K784086
Quote by TheFranke
If im not totally wrong here i belive the serialno. Tells me that this is a guitar from -79. The serialno is K784086

More likely November of '78.
Put some photos up of the guitar. Do you know if the electronics (pickups, etc.) are stock? How about the tuners?