Page 1 of 2
Do you guys have any things or habits that people do that really annoy you?

Me, I really can't stand people who whistle to call you..I'm not a f*cking dog, dude..

Also, when people introduce themselves and say hello without looking at you. It either says "I have no time for the likes of you" or "I'm fake and plastic and false"

Another one that really gets under my skin is people who click their fingers in your face to get your attention. Arrogant and annoying as f*ck.

So? Do you guys have any?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
People who make threads about pet peeves

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
People who use the phrase 'pet peeves'
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
People who:

Chew with their mouth open
Stand in the middle of the aisle and talk like they're the only people in the store
Don't know what to do at a 4 way stop
Pull the old "do as I say, not as I do"
Chewing with their mouths open, bigotry in general, an attitude of "It's true because I said/know it is" about everything.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
People who breathe really loud through their nose. Ugh. And people who slurp tea or soup or whatever.

Tourists. Honestly, when three of them take up an entire pavement, which could easily fit five pedestrians comfortably, and they walk unbearably slow, and every time you try to overtake they somehow manage to swerve in your way.
When people don't accept responsibility. The other day I had a friend go to the store for some beer for us and he got shorted 4 bucks of my money (I don't make very much money). I asked if he could cover it and he said it wasn't his fault.

When I hand someone my money, they are responsible for what happens to it, period.
Quote by the_hoodster
People who say "Could care less" when they mean "Couldn't care less"

This. And people who make up words and say 'anyways'.
People who cover their stupidity by being unrelentingly stubborn.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Baby Joel
This. And people who make up words and say 'anyways'.
Irregardless.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Oh and people who instead of saying 'um' they use a phrase or a word.

Eg.
'In terms of'
'like'
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
People who act like a completely different person depending on who they're with
I dislike resentful and/or spiteful people. I also dislike when people say acronyms instead of words : Oh Em Gee
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Kids standing in the middle of the hallway at school like a fuking cow herd. These biches gettin' tardy, and they be blockin' my fukin way. Most of the time they're snapchatting other people or just talking really loud and laughing about stupid shit,

fuk em.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 23, 2013,
Quote by k.lainad
Kids standing in the middle of the hallway at school like a fuking cow herd. These biches gettin' tardy, and they be blockin' my fukin way. Most of the time they're snapchatting other people or just talking really loud and laughing about stupid shit,

fuk em.

That's school. That's just the way it is and always has been, sorry to break that to you
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by vintage x metal
I also dislike when people say acronyms instead of words : Oh Em Gee

This. Especially if the acronym has the same number of syllables as the original phrase...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by captainsnazz
(✿◡‿◡

nothing

love is eternal

(◡‿◡✿
Soon your relationship or strong friendship will end and you will become bitter and cynical.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Lots of things... basically, I agree with this:
Quote by AllJudasPriest
I hate people in general.

Statistically-speaking, the majority of people are morons and completely oblivious to the world and implications of things they do, and don't do. It seems harsh, and I sometimes feel a little guilty about it when I'm in a better mood, but I rage so much under my breath at the people who are so stupid you wonder how they even function.

I mean, at a previous job (WHSmiths) somebody genuinely asked me if you could write on printer paper. Just... how can anybody be so thick?! Also had somebody where I currently work, ask where the 'original' Cheesestrings were... I pointed them out, and the guy said "Nah, those am the calcium ones. I'm after the normal ones, know what I mean?" And yes, some people in the area I work do use 'am' instead of 'are' as well as many other ridiculous bastardisations of the English language

Which reminds me - I really struggle not to correct people I know beyond 'acquaintance' level when they resort to the same language as the locals here (which probably annoys them, but anyway). If any of you have suffered the displeasure of speaking to somebody with a broad black country accent, I am sorry to share your pain.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by Krieger91
Do you guys have any things or habits that people do that really annoy you?

Me, I really can't stand people who whistle to call you..I'm not a f*cking dog, dude..

Also, when people introduce themselves and say hello without looking at you. It either says "I have no time for the likes of you" or "I'm fake and plastic and false"

Another one that really gets under my skin is people who click their fingers in your face to get your attention. Arrogant and annoying as f*ck.

So? Do you guys have any?

All of those.

When people don't say please or thank you, especially at work. If someone asks me for a favour without saying please or thank you, i feel offended because if i ask someone to help me out with something, i always make sure to at least say thank you afterwards so i expect to be treated the same.

I also don't like it when people tell me to cheer up. That sounds strange, but every now and again, people tell me that i look pissed off about something, even though as far as i would be aware, my face was neutral, and i wasn't annoyed about anything. I don't mind that in itself as much, but recently someone that i didn't really know was trying to talk to me over some loud music, and he started saying "cheer up, mate!" and then put his hands on my face to jokingly pull my mouth into a smile, and it really annoyed me, so i just told him to piss off and that was that really.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Too many to name.

Summed up it could be people, who make everything into competition.
And people, who give really idiotic shitty advice.
Last edited by -Mantra- at Sep 23, 2013,
Lending someone cash and getting repaid either in $20 increments or all in gift cards.
> people telling me I can't do something I've never tried

> people lying
Last edited by A3ON at Sep 23, 2013,
Quote by WCPhils
the unprivileged

Yeah Phils, fuck your privilege. Check that shit boy.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Baby Joel
Tourists. Honestly, when three of them take up an entire pavement, which could easily fit five pedestrians comfortably, and they walk unbearably slow, and every time you try to overtake they somehow manage to swerve in your way.

whenever I'm on holiday somewhere else I can't help but walk fast and skulk about so I won't get in anyone's way but then I miss the opportunity to be a tourist and

But yeah this really sucks.
cat
Quote by jonlambofgod666
Super slow walkers that clog up all of the walking space.

**** this, man

it's like every ****ing minute of my life
shaking hands with men (im a dude) with long nails. disgusting and unprofessional.

back seat drivers piss me off, even if im not driving.

when pretty girls tag their pictures "ugly' "just woke up" gross" "no filter" "ratchet"

^^^^ wtf?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by Todd Hart
A gag reflex.

did your dad try to make you deep throat him?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Page 1 of 2