Marshall 2555SL Slash Jubilee - head/cab/covers/flightcase - rare opportunity

Very rare opportunity to get your hands on one of the best, if not the best amp/cab that Marshall have ever produced.

It's the Jubilee, but the Slash Jubilee (2555SL). It's an awesome sounding head/cab.

Included in the sale is the Slash head, the matching cab, the original shipping box for the head, the snakeskin covers, plus a one-off pro flightcase for the head. It's rare that these are offered for sale together, and even rarer to see them in this condidtion.

Obviously this isn't new - but the condition considering it's age is fantastic. Yes there are a couple of nicks that have been repaired, and a couple of cracks in the plastic handles/top cover, but overall this is in top condition. I waited for years for one of these, have had this years, and I I looked at a few heads before deciding to buy this.

It's in perfect working order. I've never gigged it, but I can't speak for the previous owner. However, it definitely doesn't have the look of a head/cab that's been dragged around pubs.

The flightcase is pro construction - metal/foam, secured handles, and again very well looked after. Very sturdy, not a cheap flimsy case.

If you have any questions please call/text me on 07779083962. If I don't answer, I'm at work, but can usually reply to texts.

Due to the size/weight, it won't be shipped anywhere. I'm in north-east, Durham. You can collect it, I could deliver depending on where you live (I don't mind travelling a fair bit), or we can meet halfway.