Behringer UCA202

Anyone used this thing? I'm trying to figure out if I can just plug my guitar (guitar>amp>BehringerUCA202>USB input of PC) into this thing and record. I think I can, and while doing so can use third party software, yeah?

*head scratches*

It's just so cheap, and my buddy and I are seeking out a cheap tool to do this with. I appreciate any responses.

Thanks

EDIT: The link came out as "forbidden link". The product is called the Behringer UCA202. Just google it if you want the link.
Last edited by SonicAtrocity at Sep 23, 2013,
Quote by SonicAtrocity
Behringer UCA202

Anyone used this thing? I'm trying to figure out if I can just plug my guitar (guitar>amp>BehringerUCA202>USB input of PC) into this thing and record. I think I can, and while doing so can use third party software, yeah?

*head scratches*

It's just so cheap, and my buddy and I are seeking out a cheap tool to do this with. I appreciate any responses.

Thanks

EDIT: The link came out as "forbidden link". The product is called the Behringer UCA202. Just google it if you want the link.

For a direct input, not sure. I use to use one to connect my mixer to my computer, and then just use a mic to record my guitar
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90