Budget? - 100-300usd, flexible

Favorite Artists? - I play every genre

Preferences? - 24 frets, prefer a thin neck. Considering 7 strings, but not sure where to look.

Pickups? - Passives, two humbuckers, open to suggestion though

New or Used? - Used preferred.

Location? - Notre Dame, Indiana

Current Gear? - Roland Micro Cube, GFS floor tuner. That's it. Not even a guitar anymore...

Had to sell all my gear in the past. Trying to rebuild. Any questions just ask, I'm just not sure how much to invest to get back into guitar.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
24 frets, humbuckers and a thin neck? Sounds like you should look into Ibanez, LTD, Schecter and Godin.

The problem is more your budget for the requirements you have. It's very easy to find 22-fret guitars that are reasonably nice for $200-300. Maybe you could have some luck with Schecter if you go used, although I don't personally like the necks much.

I would go to the Guitar Center used website, and check the brands Ibanez, Godin, Gretsch (intentionally misspell this word so you can find the used stock, dunno why it works this way) and G&L. Try to find the highest-quality guitar within your budget that offers these features.

My personal recommendation? BUY THIS: http://www.guitarcenter.com/In-Store-Used-USED-MALDEN-KARMA-FLAME-TOP-SUNBURST-ELECTRIC-109048847-i3222819.gc

Or if you don't like that, search "Reverend" on GC and buy the $300 Daredevil. Both are absolute steals at these prices and they should fulfill most of your requirements.
This is probably about as good as it gets in that price range: a used Godin Redline HB

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/godin-redline-hb-electric-guitar?condition=used

The HBs will tend towards the hotter side.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I figured Ibanez would be a place to look. I use to own one, didn't care for it too much. I will definitely take a look at Godin though. My budget is flexible, I should just clarify that.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Ibanez IS a good place to look- they're hard to beat in the sub-$500 price range for specs like that.

But the thing about the Godin Redline HBs is they're Canadian made with pretty good QC. Also, if you look around, you might find one in the other finish, which is a very nice natural flamed maple.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Epiphones come in a variety of price ranges, but I bet you can find some decent used ones for about $200-300. Also:

-If you play any genre perhaps it would be wise to opt for a more versatile pickup configuration. HSS = fun

-There certainly are exceptions but chepaer guitars often won't stay in tune very well if you use the whammy bar. This is especially the case with floating trems, so keep in mind that hardtails are probably a safer bet if you're shopping within this price range. But again: there are exceptions

-If you don't find anything decent, by all means save up some more. I know how it feels to have an amp and some gear but no electric guitar: it sucks balls. But you have to realize that reselling these things for a decent amount of money can be quite a challenge since most people shopping for 2nd hand guitars are looking for an intermediate-level instrument or higher. So you don't want to spend $270 bucks on an ax only to grow dissatisfied with the thing after like a year or so

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by shwilly
Epiphones come in a variety of price ranges, but I bet you can find some decent used ones for about $200-300. Also:

-If you play any genre perhaps it would be wise to opt for a more versatile pickup configuration. HSS = fun

-There certainly are exceptions but chepaer guitars often won't stay in tune very well if you use the whammy bar. This is especially the case with floating trems, so keep in mind that hardtails are probably a safer bet if you're shopping within this price range. But again: there are exceptions

-If you don't find anything decent, by all means save up some more. I know how it feels to have an amp and some gear but no electric guitar: it sucks balls. But you have to realize that reselling these things for a decent amount of money can be quite a challenge since most people shopping for 2nd hand guitars are looking for an intermediate-level instrument or higher. So you don't want to spend $270 bucks on an ax only to grow dissatisfied with the thing after like a year or so

Oh, yeah I'm avoiding a floating trem at this price point. I had a lower end jackson in the past with a FR and it was a nightmare.

I will consider the HSS combination. My old Jackson had a HSH combination and I didn't care for it.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by mikeYekim
Agile!! Great guitars on a budget!

I've thought about it, but I have no way of trying them out for myself. Unless EG can convince me that they are worth the money.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90