Well this is just ridicilously hard.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
(Invalid img)

Well this is just ridiculously hard.

unless you're a woman.
at that point you start scoring at least 100.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Harvey Swick
unless you're a woman.
at that point you start scoring at least 100.

I'm 36% more feminine than you.

Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Obviously the better you are at this, the more of a woman you are.

If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
91 max by far, the spaceship part where you press spacebar is the hardest I find.
Quote by Aralingh
91 max by far, the spaceship part where you press spacebar is the hardest I find.

You're almost a woman.

Quote by the bartender
You're almost a woman.

I got to 98 on standard, and 86 on challenge, working on going further, this is fun.

edit:

114 on challenge
Last edited by Aralingh at Sep 24, 2013,
I live in a first world country, and my internet is too shit to load this.

I could of beaten the game otherwise......
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Made it to 55 on my first try, although that's just because I was using Dvorak and couldn't access my WASD keys easily as they're spread all over the keyboard. Changing my keyboard layout and trying again.

EDIT:

Quote by Aralingh
the spaceship part where you press spacebar is the hardest I find.

I would agree, seeing as every time it comes up I seem to lose all coordination in the other minigames and lose within 5 seconds.

EDIT:

Okay, after a few more tries I got 74, which I think is the best I'm going to get.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Last edited by MAC2322 at Sep 24, 2013,
Quote by MAC2322
Made it to 55 on my first try, although that's just because I was using Dvorak and couldn't access my WASD keys easily as they're spread all over the keyboard. Changing my keyboard layout and trying again.

EDIT:

I would agree, seeing as every time it comes up I seem to lose all coordination in the other minigames and lose within 5 seconds.

The reason it's harder than the rest, is because you can't easily "prepare" for it, you have to have the control of it at all times when obstacles get hard.
Quote by guitarxo
seriously though how do you not panic after the second game.

Only a couple of the games require constant attention. Most of them you can ignore for a couple of seconds while you focus on the other ones (although the second one is deceiving and you have to pay attention to it way more than you think you do).
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by MAC2322
Only a couple of the games require constant attention. Most of them you can ignore for a couple of seconds while you focus on the other ones (although the second one is deceiving and you have to pay attention to it way more than you think you do).

idk stuff like this just scares me. I prefer candy crush (finally beat the level i was stuck on after 3 months!!!)
cat
You can rack up a few extra points just by not moving the first game with the balance bar.

Quote by guitarxo
why are women supposed to be good at this?

Women are supposedly better multitaskers, which has to do with raising a family (juggling schedules/appointments, dinner, discipline, etc.)
We're all alright!
played 5 straight games. I averaged 37. I can't believe I suck at this one considering i play games like warcraft 3 and starcraft 2. I had to stop because i may get used to it and my score will go up. Perhaps getting accustomed to such things is a key to be good at multitasking.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Last edited by rolandroi at Sep 24, 2013,
50 but the QE one is ****ing me up.

Now the first ones is ****ing me up. topped at 66 im done
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Sep 24, 2013,