Can I install Gibson Humbucker Sized-P90 (P-94R) as my Epiphone G-310's Neck pickup? Thanks.
Yes, but unless you really like the guitar or you are getting a good deal on a used pickup, I'd pass on Gibsons unless your dead set on them. They are over priced when looking at Seymour Duncan/Dimarzio equivilants.

But on a guitar that is cheap like the G310, I sugest you look at GFS pickups www.guitarfetish.com if your in the US and Iron Gear pickups if your in europe. Both companys make a few nice HB size P90 pickups and they run <$40 each
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Yes, but unless you really like the guitar or you are getting a good deal on a used pickup, I'd pass on Gibsons unless your dead set on them. They are over priced when looking at Seymour Duncan/Dimarzio equivilants.

But on a guitar that is cheap like the G310, I sugest you look at GFS pickups www.guitarfetish.com if your in the US and Iron Gear pickups if your in europe. Both companys make a few nice HB size P90 pickups and they run <$40 each

Do they sound like original P90? Thnx for the comment, and I live in South Korea unfortunately... LOL
Quote by kyuseok
Do they sound like original P90? Thnx for the comment, and I live in South Korea unfortunately... LOL

Well GFS will ship world wide, there are some guys here that are from Australia that have ordered them.

They have the Dream 90 and the Mean 90 and as the name implys the Mean 90 is a little hotter.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
can you get tonerider/irongear/entwistle pickups where you are? a lot of those "good value" options are made in china (maybe korea, too), so i would imagine they shouldn't be too hard to get hold of where you are. Could be wrong.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
can you get tonerider/irongear/entwistle pickups where you are? a lot of those "good value" options are made in china (maybe korea, too), so i would imagine they shouldn't be too hard to get hold of where you are. Could be wrong.

Thanks.
No problem.

I should point out I haven't tried them, but have heard good things (for the price).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?