Cheap, small and has worked fir me for years.

A piece of angled aluminum, maybe 2 - 3 inches long. Large enough for the two jacks.
Use jacks that their body is isolated from ground.
Drill holes a fair enough distance apart where the jacks won't touch each other when mounted.
Use one as your input jack and the other as the output jack.

NOTE:
It is very important that you do not connect the grounds between the input and output jacks on your pedalboards input/output jacks.
Other wise you get a ground loop. Which can be quite noisy.
There's one on eBay under "pedalboard interface" and you can customize the 4 inputs and outputs. MIDI, dc, whatever. It's like $35
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
I really want just 2 of a 2 in/2 out jack adapters. Then i can have one for guitar/amp and one for fx lop in/out. When im playing a small gig and want everything in the front of the amp, i simply take a patch cable from the amp out on the board to the fx return on the board and plug a cable between the fx out and the amp.
The thing is thar im paranoid of things breaking and i suck with soldering. I really want something pre-made, so i dont make something sucky. My soldering iron is really bad too.
Quote by Usernames sucks
I really want just 2 of a 2 in/2 out jack adapters. Then i can have one for guitar/amp and one for fx lop in/out. When im playing a small gig and want everything in the front of the amp, i simply take a patch cable from the amp out on the board to the fx return on the board and plug a cable between the fx out and the amp.
The thing is thar im paranoid of things breaking and i suck with soldering. I really want something pre-made, so i dont make something sucky. My soldering iron is really bad too.

You can't break soldering really :S

It's either soldered or it isn't, and if it isn't, you solder a bit longer.

Only things that can be tricky are soldering to pots, because often the solder does not come out fast so the heat transfers through the solder into the pot. This is indeed more risky with a bad soldering iron.

However you do not need to do this, you need to solder something on, which means put solder on tip, wait till it melts, apply, done.

Time to get over your paranoia, you will thank me later for making u a bit more secure in life, and giving you a feeling of pride.

Anyways, I personally don't know any pre-made box like this. Sorry

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Sep 24, 2013,
Quote by WeZ-84
Something like this should do the job:
http://www.loop-master.com/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=30

If you sometimes want to bypass the effects completely and just have guitar connected directly to amp you just press the switch

I want one of those WITHOUT the switch The size is perfect. It wouuld have been great if the inputs is on the top and the outputs is on the side.
Quote by Reincaster
They have one. http://www.loop-master.com/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=155 You can have the outputs on top or on the side.

Thank you so much dude! That was exactly what i was looking for. 4 simple in/ out. Perfect.