Looking at a gibson 2012 les paul that im interested in buying used For $1900.00 Can anyone tell me if this is a good price for that model? Also where does this model sit compared to the Traditional and standard models of the gibsons??? Thanks.
Sorry for the d l post butt his guitar im looking at is the classic model as apposed to the traditional or standard model
that sounds a bit dear, but i'm not too well up on USA prices.

classic was just below the les paul standard, IIRC. it was a les paul standard with ceramic pickups and a plain maple top (IIRC and if they didn't have several different "classic" models )
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If you're in America, that's too much for the Classic. There are plenty of used Les Pauls out there, surely you can keep an eye on prices for a few days and figure out what's a good deal and what isn't? All of this information is available online. There are dozens of this model available on eBay for less than 1900.
I bought a NOS 2011 LP Classic a few months ago from GC. Midnight manhattan blue. It's a fantastic guitar. I paid $1600. It was brand new but had been hanging on a wall for a while. I also own a 2010 LP Traditional. Very different guitars but both great.
Time Guitars Inc-Prime Time; Warmoth Custom Strat; LTD MH-350NT; Xaviere XV-560; Squier CV-50 Tele; Gibson LP Traditional Plus; Fender American Deluxe Strat; Fender American Special Strat; Martin Acoustic; Silvertone Blues Master ; Kramer Focus
Jesus Christ 1900 USD......I could get a trip back and forth too new york, buy the classic and still be saving money!!!...I got my 2005 standard, used, for more than 1900 over here!!!
I believe in god, jesus and the holy ghost.....or as i call them Angus, Kirk and Lemmy
Pottor

Reported
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by LaLaLaLoopy
Looking at a gibson 2012 les paul that im interested in buying used For $1900.00 Can anyone tell me if this is a good price for that model? Also where does this model sit compared to the Traditional and standard models of the gibsons??? Thanks.

it's not a good price.

you can buy a new classic for that here in the US.

go to a sam ash store. they have classics and the traditional "T" models for under $1800 all day long.