Is it okay to practice singing lets say - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday?
30-45 minutes warmup, and then an hour of singing? Or is that too much in the long run?
Quote by merriman44
Listen to your body. It will tell you when you need a break. That said, vocalists go on tour and sing everyday of said tour with little issue usually. Just be aware of your voice and go. I envy the amount of free time you have lol

I'd just like to take my singing serious, so I've just planned my days so I have the time for it.
Well best of luck to ya then, mate!

Seriously though, proper singing should not wear out your voice to any true extent. Your cords might get tired, but they should not be damaged. If you are completely inexperienced (which I highly doubt considering your last comment), you'll want to curb bad habits with some lessons.

For the record, though I don't warm up for more than ten minutes, I sing (I do classical and aggressive vocal styles) about 30minutes to 3 hours a day. This is sparsed throughout my day. Much of this is just singing songs, but I'd say I do 10-20 minutes per day of exercise and technique building work. I've done this for the past 3 years and my voice as only become stronger, so I don't give my advice without experience.
If you're a good singer and have good technique you could sing as much as you could physically fit into a day, the only muscle that can/needs building up is your diaphragm, get that strong and use good technique and there shouldnt be any strain, hence wear to your throat.
>Gibson & Schecter Guitars
>Orange Amps
>And some neighbours to piss off
Please give me some feedback as I just started singing.

**Spam Removed (by 20Tigers)- This is spam because it has nothing to do with the thread topic (and you have posted it in a five different threads)
Quote by WylliamN
Please give me some feedback as I just started singing.

**link removed - 20Tigers**

You cannot sing, every song on there is completely butchered with your sloppy notes and pronunciations
>Gibson & Schecter Guitars
>Orange Amps
>And some neighbours to piss off