I'm doing a speech on the greatest rock star of modern times for my speech class. But I can't find any fun facts about him besides the obvious stuff.

Any of you know anything semi interesting about this man? If you do, I'll love you 5ever.
this house is bitchin
He's gay. Why don't you pick a real rock star?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by whywefight
he's a horrible rapper

Look up his solo stuff. His rapping on Fashionably Late was nothing compared to his solo stuff.
this house is bitchin
I don't have much time now but I'l come back and share some stuff, and ignore the haters. Ronnie is very talented.
He threw mic stands into a crowd and one person had to get stitches for it.
What a professional musician, huh?
Quote by Lifesign
He threw mic stands into a crowd and one person had to get stitches for it.
What a professional musician, huh?

Have you ever been to that type of concert? They're filled with that kind of mindless adrenaline.
You accept the risk by buying the tickets.
this house is bitchin
Is Falling In Reverse good at all?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
Is Falling In Reverse good at all?

Well they have a more pop punk sound than most post-hardcore bands. But they're pretty awesome.
this house is bitchin
Quote by CaptainCanti
Have you ever been to that type of concert? They're filled with that kind of mindless adrenaline.
You accept the risk by buying the tickets.

I've been to lots of crazy shows, but never seen anybody dumb enough to throw a mic stand into the crowd. That's a risk you really shouldn't have to ever worry about. This guy sounds like a loser.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.