I have an ESP LTD V50. Its an entry level 6 string.
I am into progressive/djent stuff and I really wanna cover some of Fellsilent/Monuments/Tesseract stuff.
SO I wanted to know whether it'd be okay to have a heavy guage string set on my guitar ? Will the neck bear the tension without getting bent or anything ?
Also, will it be worthwile? I mean, covering 7 string songs on a 6 string.
Keshav Dhar from Sky Harbor seems to be using only a 6 string throughout.
And he does kick ass.
Thanks
Welcome the site

The best place to ask this is in Electric Guitar: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Yes you can tune down to B with a heavier string gauge. The guitar will need to be set up for it though. Intonation will need to be changed, and truss rod adjustments will likely be needed too. The heavier strings will add extra tension, so the truss rod needs to counteract that you see.

If you don't know what you're doing and don't have a spare guitar, you'd be best off taking your guitar into a shop to get set up for the desired tuning/string gauge.
Thanks for your inputs
A follow up question.
I live in India and getting a heavy guage set here is quiet difficult. But I did manage to get my hands on a D'Daddario EXL-120-8s.
0.009 , 0.011, 0.016, 0.024, 0.032, 0.042, 0.054, 0.065
Any advice on these ?
Can I put the bottom 6 strings and leave out the top two ? Or some other combo ?
Or leave the 8th and the 1st and use the middle 6 strings ?