http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs

in the club
high on purp
with ma shades on

jays on mah feet
jays on mah feet
jays on mah feet
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
i dont know man the video says 23
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Honestly she really needs to give herself a stage name or something. I dunno about you guys but it just creeps me out when all of this is under the cutesy little name "Miley".
Shit's a banger
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Someone needs to tell her to stop sticking her tounge out like that. It makes her look ******ed.
Quote by Gantz92
Someone needs to tell her to stop sticking her tounge out like that. It makes her look ******ed.

For reals, it's like what a six year-old would do if you asked her to dance like she's hot

Quote by lolmnt
Shit's a banger

Old man alert.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
she has finally accepted that she only exists to be criticized by neckbeards all over the internet and given strange looks by everyone else
half of the beat was cool. and lol at miley outrapping wiz but sounds like shes been taking lessons from juicy j
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Sep 25, 2013,
Dayum! She Ghetto As Hell!
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Quote by CL/\SH
she has finally accepted that she only exists to be criticized by neckbeards all over the internet and given strange looks by everyone else

nuff' said.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Honestly she really needs to give herself a stage name or something. I dunno about you guys but it just creeps me out when all of this is under the cutesy little name "Miley".
She should be The M.C.

ohwait
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
That video is like 3straight minutes of product placement.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee
That video is like 3straight minutes of product placement.
"Hi, I'm Miley Cyrus, and when I'm not twerking, I like to snack on Walker's Crisps!"

EDIT: I did a quick Google to shoop that and found this.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Sep 25, 2013,
that was painful
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
jew

Page 1 of 2