http://postimg.org/image/s4va6zuxj/full/

The picture above is a picture of my favourite guitarist MIYAVI, however, it seems he have a couple of new pedals, but I don't know what they are. And yes, I know it's very hard to tell due to the zoomed out picture, but yeah..

If anyone here could help me, I'd be glad!

On the right board, above the MI Audio Pollyanna (the yellow one), there's a black pedal. I'm guessing it's an equalizer, but what kind?

And the next one is the mint-ish one on the left to the T-Rex Tremster (the red one). No idea what that one is.. Possibly delay?

And the final one, I'm not even sure what it is, hell, I'm not even sure it's a pedal.
I'm talking about the small, silver-colored thing just to the left of the mint-colored one!

Thanks in advance, guys!
Last edited by Visual382 at Sep 25, 2013,
The EQ is the MXR 6-band.

From the shape of the knobs, I'd say the mint colored pedal is a Klon.
404: Sig not found.
Last edited by ChrisN at Sep 25, 2013,
I see, thanks!
That EQ is quite limited though, since there's no" stomp to change to another EQ-setting", hm.
Quote by Visual382
I see, thanks!
That EQ is quite limited though, since there's no" stomp to change to another EQ-setting", hm.

I haven't seen a multi-EQ stomp other than the digi type such as the Line 6 M-series or those new Zoom pedals.

I think the two pedals on the top of the left board are timefactors but I could be mistaken. That's a moog filter on the far left, and a TC foot controller on the bottom right.

Not sure on the red pedal, the little white is a polytune, and the bottom right looks to be a loop switcher or midi controller.

The pants make me cringe.
^ Yeah I know about all the pedals except the ones I specifically asked about, but thanks anyway!

MIYAVI previously the equalizer called Source Audio SA170. The MXR-6 seems like a downgrade compared to that one. What am I missing?
I imagine it's as simple as sound preference.
Quote by ChrisN

From the shape of the knobs, I'd say the mint colored pedal is a Klon.

I doubt that's a klon, but I could be wrong. Doesn't really look like a klon to me.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I just thought that, apart from the switch being a little further over to the right, it has a very similar layout to this:

Plus there are many different versions. Iono... you could be right, just throwing it out there!

Edit: hmm, jack sockets are in a different place too.
Last edited by ChrisN at Sep 25, 2013,
just looked a bit square to me. but it's hard to tell from the pic, don't quote me or anything like that
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
just looked a bit square to me. but it's hard to tell from the pic, don't quote me or anything like that

Quoting just to be a dick.
Yes I know

Left board:
Eventide Timefactor
t.c. electronic G-switch
DigiTech Whammy II
Moogerfooger Ring Modulator

Right board:
MI Pollyanna Octave
Providence PEC-2
t.c. electronic Polytune
T-REX Tremster

It's just the ones i specifically asked for that I don't know.

A kind man proved that the EQ is a MXR-6 already.
However, there's uncertainty that the mint-colored one is a Klon Centaur.
MIYAVI had a Eventide Timefactor there before, which he used for delay, since he only uses the Eventides on the left board for looping. That's why I wondered if it could be a delaypedal. He doesn't, however, have a overdrive pedal, so it might be that aswell, which brings the possibility of the Klon Centaur.
Quote by CodeMonk
Quoting just to be a dick.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?