I have overcome shyness/awkwardness so much that after a room full of strangers laughed at me to day, I cared so little that it actual began to feel good.

No big deal. Just some hope for the weirdos out there.

\loserpost
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I understand.
You have destroyed your ego to the point where you feel worthless in the company of other people, so people laughing at you doesn't hurt because you are worth nothing.
Quote by angusfan16
nerd

+1
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Why did a room full of strangers laugh at you?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by macashmack
I understand.
You have destroyed your ego to the point where you feel worthless in the company of other people, so people laughing at you doesn't hurt because you are worth nothing.

this is all I got out of it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Hydra150
Why did a room full of strangers laugh at you?

Pissed my pants, man.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by guitarist41
Pissed my pants, man.

That'd do it.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by macashmack
I understand.

Wrong.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by macashmack
I understand.
isn't everybody like that?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Nah, I was dealing with this woman behind a desk with forms and shit. She was dumb and didn't know what she was doing, but she was asking me all these questions really loudly in such a way that I looked like an asshole.

EDIT: It wasn't a big deal. I just thought I post it because lots of people in The Pit talk about having social anxiety and stuff, and in the past I would have been a nervous wreck.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Last edited by guitarist41 at Sep 25, 2013,
Quote by Banjocal
isn't everybody like that?

No. I am a god amongst people. No one dares to laugh at me.
Quote by macashmack

I almost cracked a smile, but then I shut my ***** mouth.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by macashmack

Quote by macashmack

One time macashmack urinated himself in front of me and I respected him even more. Laughter was the farthest thing from my mind.
lulz
Quote by robt18
One time macashmack urinated himself in front of me and I respected him even more. Laughter was the farthest thing from my mind.

Quote by robt18
Lord knows what you two were up to.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
hooray you
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by guitarist41
Pissed my pants, man.

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by guitarist41
I have overcome shyness/awkwardness so much that after a room full of strangers laughed at me to day, I cared so little that it actual began to feel good.

\loserpost

Hah!

I understand your pain man. I' m sometimes able to do that, brush things off as if nothing happened but only when I at least know some people in the place. Also, I've actually taken a liking to people laughing at me, sometimes I say stupid stuff just so people laugh at me and I can "come back" in a funny way, it'a a good way to make people laugh and get over social anxiety but you need to know how to play it.
Congrats! I know what social anxiety is like, I've been struggling with it since I was 13.

Good for you OP.
Quote by guitarist41

\loserpost

I wasn't going to congratulate you, but then I came in and saw that your avatar is ****ing Fortress. Congratulations, man!
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by sam b

but you live in finland. finland is socially retarded.
Congratulations, you have achieved the exact same thing that every other human on the planet will achieve a thousand times in their life.

Bloody Hell, how fragile can you get?
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.