Page 1 of 2
I was reading this article about Led Zeppelin tour stories from the 70's and one of them was that Jimmy Page had his roadie kidnap a 14 year old girl from a club in Los Angeles and then brought her to his hotel and banged her, he then brought her on tours but kept her in locked hotel room with a security guard outside at all times, apparently this went on for 18 months but then he dumped her for someone else. I think this is worse than anything Jimmy Saville done but how come he hasn't got into trouble, I mean he got honored by the president ffs, what does the pit think ?
Don't you think the police will have checked that story out if it's apparently so wildly known?
Quote by whywefight
the 14 year old chick is actually just a metaphor for black music

[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Cause it's Jimmy ****in Page.
Quote by Trowzaa
Don't you think the police will have checked that story out if it's apparently so wildly known?

But it is wildly known, it's even on his wikipedia page, I know he's Jimmy Page and all, but it still doesn't change the fact that he's a sick fu*k.
If it's true, all it takes is spreading awareness on, say, Tumblr from the right people.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
It's 100% true, but the issue is that she kinda got Stockholm Syndrome and still loves him. He's a piece of shit, for sure, but I don't know what we can do about it. He's not really a cultural icon anymore. Modern day people don't talk about him AT ALL.

The only time he really gets brought up in mainstream culture is when Rolling Stone writes their shitty list of best guitarists of all time.
Quote by lemmyisgod97

It should probably be added to the list what a horrible person Mark Wahlberg was, and (although it's still somewhat remembered) what an absolute bastard Roman Polanksi is.

The Pianist is held as such a masterpiece by most (which it may very well be), but we really shouldn't be celebrating a paedophile who, to this day, still actively evades justice.
Quote by MadClownDisease
what an absolute bastard Roman Polanksi is.

The Pianist is held as such a masterpiece by most (which it may very well be), but we really shouldn't be celebrating a paedophile who, to this day, still actively evades justice.

Didn't he serve his time?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
Didn't he serve his time?

He ran to Europe and his charges are still open I think. From what I've read (and refreshing from Wiki now) he was in fact arrested reasonably recently in Switzerland but was not extradited back to the US.

Wiki does tell me, however, that he spent 42 days in prison for psychiatric evaluation etc. However, his charges are still pending and he would be arrested and charged if he went back to the US.

(Wikipedia also tells me he in fact had another relationship with a girl of around 15-17 the year before his other incident.)
Quote by Trowzaa

It is widely known, the guy's a scumbag who escaped prosecution.
Quote by whywefight
the 14 year old chick is actually just a metaphor for black music

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
what a legend #respect
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by WhiskeyFace
>rock star

also:

>1970s

EDIT: Also, wasn't she a famous groupie? She loved that shit.

Well, that completely gets Page off the hook for rape, pedophilia, and kidnapping.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
But didn't the groupie want to be with Page by choice?

And regardless, he's Jimmy ****in Page. He does what he wants.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Choice? It seems like her parents were in on it, and she was 14, which is under the age of consent. Meaning that she doesn't have the understanding of the issue to give consent.

He kept a 14 year old largely locked up for fear of being prosecuted, somehow managed to get her parents on side and got away with raping her. Statutory or not, this is pretty disturbing.
If that was in the US and the girl isn't pressing charges, can he actually be prosecuted in the UK?
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

A shame he didn't get her pregnant. The last time a God got a 14 year-old pregnant, a pretty amazing guy came out of it...
Sarcasm. Because beating the crap out of people is illegal.
Never heard of this. Isn't hammer of the gods wildly inaccurate?
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Quote by sage76
Never heard of this. Isn't hammer of the gods wildly inaccurate?

Maybe, but this is pretty well known. He's never denied it and it's been known about for decades.
Well Page was heavily in to the whole Crowley thing.For Aleister,women were just mistresses.Look for
sex-magick.
Well only a fool would believe that the rules are the same for us all. People in powerful positions get away with a lot. Meanwhile non violent offenders rot in prisons over trivial things.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Quote by Bsoffski
A shame he didn't get her pregnant. The last time a God got a 14 year-old pregnant, a pretty amazing guy came out of it...

Does Page even have ANY kids?
Quote by JAHellraiser

Well, the last offspring of a God got bolted onto a wooden pole, so...
Sarcasm. Because beating the crap out of people is illegal.
Hey, they did kidnap a hooker and stuffed tuna in her vajay-jay.
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Quote by JAHellraiser

Yes, 2 sons and 3 daughters.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by MadClownDisease
It should probably be added to the list what a horrible person Mark Wahlberg was, and (although it's still somewhat remembered) what an absolute bastard Roman Polanksi is.

What about Eric Clapton being a racist?
I know Jimmy's daughter Scarlet. She is cool, photographer with good connections
^ is the connection her dad?
Quote by Night
Also scarlet is a hot name. Maybe ill kidnap and bang her show jimmy some karma
Quote by Night
Quote by Axelfox
What about Eric Clapton being a racist?

being eric clapton is enough punishment for that

Page 1 of 2