I know there are plenty of websites that offer this service, but I am looking for somewhere that will do a Jazz III shape! I just want my band logo on it and maybe my name. Anyone know of any website that offers the Jazz III shape? Preferably in Europe! Thanks!
Dunlop will do it, and then you'd actually have a Jazz III instead of something just shaped like one. That's probably a more expensive route though. Haven't heard of anyone else that makes that shape. Might be protected with a copyright or a patent.
Quote by Roc8995
Dunlop will do it, and then you'd actually have a Jazz III instead of something just shaped like one. That's probably a more expensive route though. Haven't heard of anyone else that makes that shape. Might be protected with a copyright or a patent.

Thanks for the reply!
Yeah I looked into that alright! but you need an order of at least 800 picks! I'd hate to imagine the cost of that! I only want about 50-100.
try and find material that you can have printed with your logo, material you want, and the thickness and just get a pick punch
Quote by andrerist
try and find material that you can have printed with your logo, material you want, and the thickness and just get a pick punch
Pick punches are good temporary solution but they're pretty poor for something you'd want to play regularly with.

And they get damaged/jammed easily.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by andrerist

Unless you can get a pick punch that punches out jazz III's, that wouldn't really solve my problem. As getting the generic shaped pick personalised is all I can find!