I've posted two requests already and had so many views and absolutely no comments or even tries at guessing the two tunings i wanted to try and figure out,

i have got another though, and i would really appreciate it if someone would at least guess what it is because ive made it my goal to learn this song and the first step is to actually know the tuning! its this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LHzasU1HVM
its for the second song but its the same tuning so either way.. anyway please please help!
Tuning for Master Hunter:CGCGCE

She's always improvising, so this tab is a just a guideline from where you can work the song. Most of the time she is strumming all strings, so you have to do that. I didn't write every strummed string, just the ones that have changes.

E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
C|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
C|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|--5---3--------2---2-------0-----3p2p0---------------------------------|
C|----------------------------------------------3b3b--0-----------------------|
--- I---am the master hunter

E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
C|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
C|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|-3---5--3----5--3---5--3---5--3-----5--3--0-------------3p2p0---------3p2p0------3p2p0------|
C|---------------------------------------0-----------5---3--0------------3b--0---------3b-0---------3b-0|

E|---4--5----------------4--5------------------------------------------------------|
C|---4--5----------------4--5------------------------------------------------------|
G|---4--5----------------4--5------------------------------------------------------|
C|---4--5----------------4--5------------------------------------------------------|
G|---4--5---2-3-0-------4--5---3-2-0-----5--3--2----0-----3p2p0--------------|
C|---4--5----------3b-0-4--5-------------------------------------------3b--0-------|

Sorry I didn't check the 2nd song, but obviously is in the same tuning.

By the way, Laura Marling's 'Little lies' is tuned like this: Eb Ab Eb Ab B Eb and your former post about the song Undine apparently has the same tuning for Little lies, with a capo on 1st fret.
Last edited by crmrz at Sep 26, 2013,
Thank you for the tuning! (and i am a master hunter, although i'd already tabbed it out in open D) i really really appreciate it