0 0%
that's racist!
2 29%
go with Breaking Bad
2 29%
whatever you do, don't do Breaking Bad.
3 43%
Voters: 7.
I were to go out on Halloween as a looky looky man?

I'm white.

For those who don't know, Looky Looky Men are African people in Spain who walk around beach resorts with boxes, usually trying to sell counterfeit sunglasses and watches to gullible and drunk Northern Europeans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp1Nq_uqHWg&list=CL2dF1CfQHL2I&index=2

Start watching at 00:22.

I personally think this is a great idea, because I'll be going to a club with most of our optometry course mates. Instead of sunglasses, I'll go to the poundshop and buy 10 one pound reading glasses, and try to sell them to people (for drinks, maybe).

However, what if I offend somebody?

For what it's worth, there probably won't be any any black people at the club.

Last time I went as Obama, and before that as Bob Marley. Didn't get stabbed.

Otherwise, I'll go out on Halloween as something related to Breaking Bad.

Also, I plan to blackface.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Sep 25, 2013,
You should go as a threadstarter. You could just dress as yourself, then you can go around parties making excuses for how bad your costume is. I'd be an accurate representation of your threads.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
You should go as a threadstarter. You could just dress as yourself, then you can go around parties making excuses for how bad your costume is. I'd be an accurate representation of your threads.

Nah, then people might mistake him for a racist. A costume isn't good if you have to explain it to everyone.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Also, I plan to blackface.
Yes you shithead.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown