Page 1 of 3
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

cool
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by WhiskeyFace
I was gonna say which one is the hottest but they're all so boring :|

Well... they are average
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Would bang entire top row
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
Would bang entire top row

white gurls masterrace
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by whywefight
i find it so interesting that for the most part the absolute average is generally considered attractive

Perhaps they all look interesting while they're side-by-side because of the strong discerning differences that may not be as apparent in daily social spectrums
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I do not believe this is an accurate representation of the average face of women in these countries. I believe this is picture of women from each country with blurry effects around them
i thought vietnam would be hotter
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Holy shit that French face actually comes into my shop every day AND SHE'S FRENCH
Quote by Weaponized
I do not believe this is an accurate representation of the average face of women in these countries. I believe this is picture of women from each country with blurry effects around them

Totally likely; I figured the source's rapport/validity was less interesting than the image itself. The ambiguity of image as a concept at this point in media kind of vanquishes any assumption of "true data" for me
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Yeah, all of those women are out of any of our leagues.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Most are pretty bad. There's a few exceptions (England, Germany, Argentina, Israel, Turkey).
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Last edited by Rawshik at Sep 25, 2013,
Now we just need one of average asses and average breasts, and we're sorted.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Rawshik
Most are pretty bad. There's a few exceptions (England, Germany, Argentina, Israel, Turkey).

Where are you from? It's crazy how people from different places have different opinions of attractiveness. I thought the ones you mentioned were actually some of the least attractive. Not that they were ugly or anything, just compared to the others. Although Turkey looks quite nice...
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Sep 25, 2013,
Quote by MadClownDisease
I would do them all apart from Ethiopia.

Sorry Ethiopia.

It's funny; I found Ethiopia one of the most attractive
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I wish there was a finland one

EDIT: And Estonia. But she'd be too hot and it'd look stupid her being there with all those vanillas
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Where are you from?

merica
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Yeah I feel like they'd have a hard time pinning down Bangladesh. Not many people there look very alike.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

This is much needed for my system in which we refer to people by phenotype breeds instead of 'races'.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Apparently someone I know looks like the average women in Netherlands. It's kinda creepy how similar they are.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Uh, for average women, a lot of those are about 7/10
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
would bang every single one
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Sweden, Poland, Russia. The three countries from which my ancestors came from, actually. All three of those chicks look like women I'm related to. Wow.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Those are all the averages if we lived in utopia.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Elderer
yuck slavs

what's wrong with the czech girl? I mean doppelganger.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Page 1 of 3