Hi me and my friends play guitar on wednesdays after school. None of us are really that good but we never really play a song cus no one knows how to play the same thing.
One of my friends has a 12 string acoustic.-medium player
I have a 6 string acoustic.-little below medium
My other has a 6 string acoustic.-better
My brother has a 6 string acoustic and a 6 string electric.-better
So we need to know what song to play and how to make it sound good with this many guitars.
If you were medium rare it would be better.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
If you were medium rare it would be better.

This. Honestly, people ruin good cuts of steak because they want it without any pink/red/purple. That's where the flavour is. Bah.

TS, eat rare steak, it's good for you.
Ive seen the korean guitar freaky thing. anyways ya we sing a little bit but arent sure what to play.
Get some thick strings and put it on the electric. Downtune it to a bass. I've done it before, you just need a good EQ and it can sound alright.
One of you needs to get a slide and use that for some riffin' rhythm.
The twelve string is just chords
The last acoustic is the melody.

And you all need to play either the harmonica or the kazoo.
You can play Bluegrass. That's about it really. Or some classical stuff. Or tell someone to suck it up and buy a bass. And a drum kit. And learn to sing.

Honestly dude, I have never heard 5 guitar players all play guitar and sound good.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
My brother would freak if we put bass strings on his guitar and we like any kind of music.
Quote by trapperzac
My brother would freak if we put bass strings on his guitar and we like any kind of music.

You're gonna need to be more specific if you want recommendations on what to play.
I thought about sweet home alabama since they had like three guitars and some just sing. but I dont know how to mix up the guitar chords for three guitars.
Quote by trapperzac

Not bass strings, just really high gauge guitar strings.
Don't know why he'd freak, it doesn't do anything to the guitar. :/
You could do it on one of the acoustics if not the electric.

Are all the acoustics steel string, or are any nylon?
If you want to be an acoustic guitar band and none of you are very good, I'd suggest starting out with something a little more fitting to the genre. Play some acoustic pop or folk, or do acoustic arrangements of pop songs. And lol Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Here are a few suggestions with multi-acoustic setups you could do with 3 acoustics, an electric, and some imagination. Make sure the 12-string is specifically an atmosphere background instrument (in the spoiler):