I saw a man with no nose once. That was weird.

I saw a man with a nose over his nose. That was even weirder. I'm pretty sure he was a serial killer as well.
lmao that's cool

at least he won't have any snot dripping

cuz it's upside-down
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
lmao that's cool

at least he won't have any snot dripping

cuz it's upside-down

i'd imagine it's just a cartilage construct, it most likely isn't connected to the sinuses at all
Quote by whywefight
i'd imagine it's just a cartilage construct, it most likely isn't connected to the sinuses at all

Oh wait it says it's just growing there and will be transplanted later. Yeah I guess they wouldn't be able to connect it to anything up there.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
that's where booger goblinbats live.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Wow, just when you thought you had seen everything the internet could throw at you, up comes a guy with a nose on his forehead
I have nothing important to say
"So I got a nose job the other day"
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Damn... I knew Fox News (and assuming from the article's source, the New York Post) is a terrible news agency, but that article is the worst piece of 'professional' journalism I've read in a long time. Don't they have a proof-reader?
Hey, look. Sigs are back.