Page 1 of 2
0.k. let's do this before I change my mind.

I am bascally trying to impress this girl which happens to be a metalhead, and since the gay stuff to impress girls I'better at is singing while strumming open chords (a bit more but you get my point) I am in search of a song that she could find so impressing and cool and all of the other things girl say when they are impressed and flattered.

Feel free not to suggest any Taylor Swift/Oasis/yougetmypoint song.
Also, feel free to attach a comment about how adolescent this thing is under your suggestion.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Last edited by Spambot_2 at Sep 26, 2013,
Quote by Spambot_2
and since the best gay stuff I can do good to impress girl is singing while strumming open chords

wat
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I dont know. An Opeth song? That stuff is pussy killer magnet right there.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Spambot_2
0.k. let's do this before I change my mind.

I am bascally trying to impress this girl which happens to be a metalhead, and since the best gay stuff I can do good to impress girl is singing while strumming open chords (a bit more but you get my point) I am in search of a song that she could find so impressing and cool and all of the other things girl say when they are impressed and flattered.

Feel free not to suggest any Taylor Swift/Oasis/yougetmypoint song.
Also, feel free to attach a comment about how adolescent this thing is under your suggestion.
how is that gay?

if she likes metal just play some Iron Maiden or Sabbath or something.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I fell like now is an appropriate time to bring back that whole Cannibal Corpse - I Cum Blood thing...

So yeah, play I Cum Blood by Cannibal Corpse.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by Spambot_2
since the best gay stuff I can do good to impress girl is singing while strumming open chords (a bit more but you get my point)

lol dats so gay
West Ham United
play her real christian music, save her soul from eternal sodomy in hell- which is the certain future for anyone who listens to the devil's music
🙈 🙉 🙊
Do some Stone Sour, or some other stuff that kinda bridges the gap between metal and hard alt rock.

So u can still show off ur sensitive side bro
How do you think this is going to go, what are you going to do, sit beside her with your ipod up real loud while Metallica is playing and hope that she notices and sucks your dick, just talk to her.
maybe steel panther?

just kiddin', someting like nothing else matters maybe
I Cum Blood
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by whywefight
what kind of metal does she like? play that.

Serious answer, this. Whether she likes older style metal or metalcore or melodeath or whatever, you don't wanna play something she finds too brutal or too pansy-ish.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Play this at her bedroom window.

Don't look at the chick in the vid's nose though oh my god what the ****
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Lord Waltaa
Play this at her bedroom window.

Don't look at the chick in the vid's nose though oh my god what the ****

Damn that's a manly looking nose.
West Ham United
Quote by EndTheRapture51
glasgowkiss

Learn and play this until she sucks your dick.
I almost finished learning that once. Why did I stop?
West Ham United
Probably because that intro couldn't be any blander if a team of scientists spent 20 years researching blandness in composition.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by lemmyisgod97
How do you think this is going to go, what are you going to do, sit beside her with your ipod up real loud while Metallica is playing and hope that she notices and sucks your dick, just talk to her.

I did talk to her already actually! (I'm sooo manly!)
Still, I think doing something like singing some gay/romantic/cute song would be a nice idea.

I like that idea that ends up in she sucking my dick too by the way, I'll try that if my idea doesn't work.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Quote by Spambot_2
Still, I think doing something like singing some gay/romantic/cute song would be a nice idea.

I like that idea that ends up in she sucking my dick too by the way, I'll try that if my idea doesn't work.

is singing gay?
growl for her then

and when you come back, use "the cringe thread"
Quote by Banjocal
Probably because that intro couldn't be any blander if a team of scientists spent 20 years researching blandness in composition.

Yeah I don't really like the song much anymore (probably from trying to learn it too many times) but it's pretty fun to play.
West Ham United
Quote by captainsnazz
but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I have read this over and over and it is complete nothing. What is this 'cause it ain't english.
Quote by King Donkey
I almost finished learning that once. Why did I stop?

Probably because the song sucks
Quote by macashmack
I have read this over and over and it is complete nothing. What is this 'cause it ain't english.

lel
Quote by captainsnazz
but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

0.k., sorry, my english skills clearly werent thor-blessed like your hair was.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Quote by Spambot_2

You sound like a real winner

Try Hearts Burst Into Fire by BFMV
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by macashmack
Probably because the song sucks

But a guy on the internet said playing it will make a chick suck your dick.
West Ham United
Quote by Nelshizzle
I dont know. An Opeth song? That stuff is pussy killer magnet right there.

This x 10

Play something off damnation or ghost reveries
Sail upon the open skies
Maybe you should find a song she likes then play that.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Don't bother learning a song to play for her. Learn more about her opinions, her self-esteem.

For that last one actually, a song might be the perfect tool.
Quote by Spambot_2

check your privilege, you pig
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
****ed with a knife or addicted to vaginal skin
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 2