Page 1 of 2
'what could only be described as heart holocaust'. She got dumped via text message, heart-holocaust is an understatement.
Quote by ne14t
I like a man's cream on my face every morning before my tea.

My girlfriend and her mom see each other nude daily for some weird reason
Quote by Metalisnotmusic
'what could only be described as heart holocaust'. She got dumped via text message, heart-holocaust is an understatement.

Yeah, last time I got dumped by text message I could literally feel millions of Jews dying in my heart.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Why's the dude inviting her for a weekend trip and then breaking up with her? Seems hella sketch.

I'm not saying she didn't overreact, but I don't understand what dude's game is.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
6/10 would break up with
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Huh ? I'm 19 what is this ?

Really woman ? Really ? Wow. So I guess women really ARE irrational. This is not the first case I heard of, where a casual way of ending a relationship before it even started leads to genocide.
Both are total assholes.

Seems like they are destined to be together.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Lord_Doku

Really woman ? Really ? Wow. So I guess women really ARE irrational. This is not the first case I heard of, where a casual way of ending a relationship before it even started leads to genocide.

Wow. Good job stereotyping half the Earth's population by a couple people's actions.
#whiteknight #tryhard #homophobicracist
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
The best part is, now everyone knows she overreacted, and she will never have a relationship again.

Also, why is the thread title?
This sounds like a spin on this.
Quote by Lord_Doku

wut
Quote by lolmnt
Why's the dude inviting her for a weekend trip and then breaking up with her? Seems hella sketch.

I'm not saying she didn't overreact, but I don't understand what dude's game is.

He wanted poon, wasn't going get any that easily, and just tried to cut it off.

And now I'm going to start throwing out the phrase, "Depends what you mean by a ball gown!" regularly as if it means something.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
The more I think about this, the guy did nothing wrong. It was 2 dates, that is text messageable.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Check out [url="http://www.amazon.com/Type-Quin-Woodward-Pu/dp/1463742223/ref=sr_1_1?tag=gawkeramzn-20&ascsubtag=[type|link[postId|1389989148[asin|1463742223[authorId|5736122367926778714"]her book
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Check out [url="http://www.amazon.com/Type-Quin-Woodward-Pu/dp/1463742223/ref=sr_1_1?tag=gawkeramzn-20&ascsubtag=[type|link[postId|1389989148[asin|1463742223[authorId|5736122367926778714"]her book

Check out the reviews.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Why is this news? Some nobody writer got dumped over text and thought it was a big deal, so she seriously overreacted. Sounds like a bitch. Why was anyone even on the stupid fxcking site that hosts this garbage? The other stories look like tween magazine articles.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps

This is what I wanted to see as soon as I read her comment about having published books, people think that because they had work published they are hot shit...not always the case, sometimes you can just win over a ******ed publisher. But in this case after investigating the company that published her book it is just a self publishing company that helps you publish your own book, meaning this isn't a real published book its this dumb girl having books printed so she can claim she has a published book and is a writer, highly surprised she doesn't live in L.A. having a self published book is pretty much the equivalent of having an honorary doctorate degree.

I have been dumped by text twice now, wouldn't do it myself personally because I am a man; however it is an extremely non-confrontational way to ditch someone and in this ever increasing PC World non-confrontational is where its at. Both times I got texts saying I was dumped I got a hold of some buddies and went and saw strippers and life was better. Something tells me she started sending him multiple seriously ****ed up texts all day long as she gives off that ****ed up narcissistic personality vibe. I like how she refers to the guy as a Rando...so either she is a complete slut or she is a completely bitchy slut...

http://www.amazon.com/digfast-Quin-Woodward-Pu/dp/1484142098/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1380223910&sr=1-2

There is her second book, a second memoir. This bitch calls herself a memoirist as well, what could a 26 year old straight A student have gone through in life that requires her to write not one but two memoirs? Someones head is so far up their ass it's reappeared in the proper position. On the upside all the men in DC now know how bat shit crazy this women is and will stay far away from her, things are going to get a little lonely.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by TunerAddict
The more I think about this, the guy did nothing wrong. It was 2 dates, that is text messageable.

You had to even think about this?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
she's an absolute idiot for bringing up she wrote two books as some sort of pro-argument for her own sake or whatever she wanted to reach with that.

she seems like a dumbass.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
The reviews for it are hilarious
Wow, absolutely terrible. Could this girl be more smitten with her mediocrity? "I'm 25 and own a condo!"... Yipee...

Read the preview and you'll see exactly why you shouldn't buy this book. If you have read the whole thing and rated it more than 1 star than you are either a family member of the author, or the author herself.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
A plus!?! more like P-U
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Wow I am not liking The Onion's redesign.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Aww, sounds like someone's pathetic wittle ego was hurt. This woman has some self issues and she ruined someone's life over it. What a selfish ill-adjusted cunt.

Quote by TunerAddict

I agree. Bitch is ****ing crazy and I don't find the guy an asshole, just her.

I have no idea how she describes herself as a people person. She seems like she could potentially be one of the most unenjoyable human beings on this planet
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
can we get a tl;dr? im curious but i dont wanna read the article
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

a girl sent a guy too many text messages so he dumped her

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Narcissist meets guy at a bar. Narcissist goes out with guy for drinks and dinner a few times. Narcissist gets a kind and well mannered text from the bar guy saying he really isnt looking for a relationship, but thanks for the good company, and he hopes her the best. Narcissist's ego gets hurt and cant handle it, so narcissist goes bat shit insane and allegedly sends private texts and material to bar guy's boss in attempt to get him fired, then proceeds to be a narcissistic bitch to him.

I think that covers it.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Narcissist meets guy at a bar. Narcissist goes out with guy for drinks and dinner a few times. Narcissist gets a kind and well mannered text from the bar guy saying he really isnt looking for a relationship, but thanks for the good company, and he hopes her the best. Narcissist's ego gets hurt and cant handle it, so narcissist goes bat shit insane and allegedly sends private texts and material to bar guy's boss in attempt to get him fired, then proceeds to be a narcissistic bitch to him.

I think that covers it.

much appreciated. what a ****.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Page 1 of 2