To kick off, one time I had just initiated what would be rather a long leak as another man walked over to a urinal nearby. He unzipped and spoke to his penis. "I've only got 10 minutes! Let's rock n roll!" After a few moments of struggling he started to urinate, shouting "It's a mystery!" as he let loose, then murmured to himself.

Also there was that one time in primary school were we had one of those long square metallic urinals, I went in to go for a pee and discovered another child with his head stuck in the urinal.

Finally, I suppose, at Sonisphere 2010 I was at an out door urinal in the family camping area, facing the road on which the day ticket people had to walk to the arena. I gave them my best stare and an affectionate wave to some.

Anyone got any stories?
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Well once I was in a toilet cubicle and two lads were at the urinals singing Scissor Sisters pretty loudly
A guy just stood there unzipped, looked over to the guy next to him and went "ha mine's bigger" pissed and walked off
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I walked into the bathroom in 6th grade, and there was a special ed kid standing at a urinal with his pants and underwear on the ground.
¯\_()_/¯
One time my ex and i were at the movies, and the movie was over and we were feeling a bit horny, so we decided to sneak into the bathroom to have sex. We snuck into the girls bathroom and into one of the stalls and started to do our thing, less than a minute later a huge group of girls come in and start talking. My ex sits on the toilet and i sort of stand over her so my legs don't show and we wait there for like 10 minutes untill those girls finally left. At that point neither of us were in the mood anymore so we just got out of there as soon as the coast was clear
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
^ accidentally tantric sex is he best kind.

Five hundred dollars
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Sep 26, 2013,
Me and my bros stopped by to each at a place and before we ate we went to the restroom to wash our hands right?

Well, while there, we were all like "kick his ass!", "let's beat him up!", and pretend to beat up one of us.

There was somebody using the stall the entire time.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by 剣 斧 血
To kick off, one time I had just initiated what would be rather a long leak as another man walked over to a urinal nearby. He unzipped and spoke to his penis. "I've only got 10 minutes! Let's rock n roll!" After a few moments of struggling he started to urinate, shouting "It's a mystery!" as he let loose, then murmured to himself.

hahaha i love these kinds of people, did he look homeless?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
hahaha i love these kinds of people, did he look homeless?

No, it was just an ordinary looking guy.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by CaptainCanti
I walked into the bathroom in 6th grade, and there was a special ed kid standing at a urinal with his pants and underwear on the ground.

I was at a bar and a guy put his arm around me and said "We're all in this together" while we were both mid-stream.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
At school I went into the toilet and in the urinals was a big lump of dump. It smelt horrendous but here's the issue- how did it get there? Did someone shit elsewhere and transfer it to the urinal? Or did someone shit straight into it? I'm not sure what's weirder:S
Gibson SG Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Bugera 333xl
Boss ge-7 EQ
Quote by CaptainCanti

Quote by Cytagasm
At school I went into the toilet and in the urinals was a big lump of dump. It smelt horrendous but here's the issue- how did it get there? Did someone shit elsewhere and transfer it to the urinal? Or did someone shit straight into it? I'm not sure what's weirder:S

I'm proud and ashamed at the same time to be able to say that I've done both while being heavily intoxicated.

And Cytagasm just for you information, shitting straight into it is the way to go.
Guitar: IBANEZ RGIR20BFE-WNF
Strings: Ernie Ball .010 - .052
Amp: Yamaha THR10X | Orange Micro Dark
Effects: Boss MetalCore ML-2, Zoom 505 II, CryBaby
Quote by CaptainCanti

I'm pretty sure that happened to all of us...

I don't remember having something weird happen to me at a urinal but when I was in elementary school, there was that guy in one of the stalls who was like talking to himself like he was talking to a girl, trying different approach, etc... funny as hell
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by Cytagasm

This! In elementary school I was walking toward the washroom and saw a special needs kid walk out. No big deal. I walked in to the washroom and saw a massive shit in one of the urinals I was just like FAK YA! Good work buddy

On the topic of shit I once collected my shit and smeared it on my principles window Oh man, I'm old now but was a shit disturber as a youngin'
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
once i was taking a leak in the school bathroom urinal. I was minding my own buisness when I hear some shuffling in one of the stalls. "Oh, some guy taking a shit, what ever.." But like five seconds later a dude and another dude came out, and one of the guy's was like "i don't wan't to go back to class, we should do that again sometime".

Wtf! gay guys doing in the bathroom.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

There was a time last summer where I was peeing in the urinal, and my boss walked in to start peeing as well. He and I started to say something to each other, in an already awkward situation, and we both stopped so the other one could continue, but neither one did. It was really awkward.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by k.lainad
once i was taking a leak in the school bathroom urinal. I was minding my own buisness when I hear some shuffling in one of the stalls. "Oh, some guy taking a shit, what ever.." But like five seconds later a dude and another dude came out, and one of the guy's was like "i don't wan't to go back to class, we should do that again sometime".

Wtf! gay guys doing in the bathroom.

Dude if you were gay you'd do it too
Quote by eGraham
There was a time last summer where I was peeing in the urinal, and my boss walked in to start peeing as well. He and I started to say something to each other, in an already awkward situation, and we both stopped so the other one could continue, but neither one did. It was really awkward.

I hate when my boss is in the bathroom at the same time as me. He's so friendly that it makes me nervous that he'll strike up a conversation.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
At a Stranglers gig at Shepards Bush Empire like 10 years ago I walked into the toilet and saw someone taking a shit in one.

I'm not lying, people were laughing their arses off, it was one of the most surreal moments of my life.

Another time I was at work and my older, Trinidadian colleague was pissing next to me, I noticed him looking at my dick so I zipped up right away and walked out, I find it hard to piss if someone's right next to me so I hadn't started. As I walked away he went 'c'mon boy, don't be shy'.

What. The. ****?
Two of us walk in, exact same time.

So, there's only one urinal left, and I am about to piss myself, so I just run for it--but so does he. I am about to die from an exploded bladder so I don't even care, this has just turn into a race to see who can whip out his dick and start peeing faster.

I win. I take a breath of relief. But this guy hasn't given up. He whips it out and starts peeing. INTO THE SAME URINAL. Everyone else is looking at us two adult men pissing into the same urinal, clearly strangers who are angry at each other.

I'm not gonna have it. I start to piss on his dick. He backs up, kinda pissing all over the place on the floor now. Everyone's yelling 'What the **** man!' and this guy says 'That asshole pissed on my dick!' and I say. 'Yeah, well **** you, man!'

And that's how it went.
Listen. I'm sorry.
I dont care if thats true or not, it made me laugh.

Nothing really weird ever happened but recently there was some serious urinal etiquette violation.

Picture the scene, three seperate urinals on a wall, all empty.

1 2 3

Like a champ, i go for a piss at number 1 (the X represents me)

1 2 3
X

I hear another guy come in needing a piss. Anyone in his situation would go to number 3, given the choice. But no, comes and uses number 2 so that we're both stood next to one another, like so (Z represents him)

1 2 3
X Z

I zip up and walk away, despite still having one in the chamber
My brother went to pee in the toilets of some local chinese buffet recently and could hear two guys doing the deed in a cubicle...with the door unlocked

My most awkward was in some pub, I was busy peeing and some guy walks in to pee and aks me if I'm having a good evening before rambling about some pub nearby with good bands on or something.

Outside the toilets, he started loading his bag full of free mustard and ketchup.
I have nothing important to say
My most awkward moment was that one time where I went for a piss, clearly announced it to the group I was with, only to come back finding the group wondering where the hell I've been.

I have a very exciting life.
One time I went to a pub with some friends and I went to the toilet and the first thing I see upon opening the door is a dude standing there with his dick out peeing into the sink while chugging a pint of beer I just went nope turned around and walked out and just waited til he walked out of the bathroom before entering again.

This one time when I was in year 7 I was peeing in the urinal at school then all of a sudden this kid just bursts in through the door, runs into one of the cubical's and locks himself in then a few seconds later this other kid bursts in through the door, goes up to the cubicle the kid was in and just kicks the door open with all his might breaking the lock in the process. Then he walks in punches the other kid square in the face then turns around looks at me and says hi then just walks off like nothing happened.
Last edited by DardySon at Sep 27, 2013,
Someone made dookie in the urinal.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
My Dear Friend
My name is Pear Dabi, I saw your profile here today and became interested in you, I will also like to know you more, I want you to send a Message to my Email Address so that I will give you more of my picture for you to know whom I am. Here is my Email Address (peardabi@live.com) I have good reason for contacting you which I will tell you in my next mail, I believe we can move from here. I want to bee your good friend, I will be waiting for your mail because I have very important thing to tell you.

I wait for your mail.

Pear Dabi.
Once at a Wetherspoons there was a guy on the phone saying "Babe I'm really sorry, it meant nothing" etc basically grovelling to this girl on the other end of the phone. Then this massive shaved head thug looking dude walks in, starts taking a leak and rips the biggest wettest fart that is possible without shitting yourself and shouts "Get out!" to his fart. The grovelling guy stops mid sentence and everyone else burst out laughing.