And it's the one that I was sure I wanted, and sure enough, it satisfies me 100%. Exactly the sound I wanted.

Earthquaker Devices Hoof

I love this pedal because of how much dirt it has - I didn't want to get a pedal that messes around, I'm not playing music of the 70s style. I wanted a modern, heavy fuzz, and this is exactly that.

The Shift knob doesn't seem to really do that much. Neither does the Level knob for that matter.

And of course a video demo:

http://youtu.be/YLOBl3arw5w

**** it, I give up trying to figure out how to make Youtube videos not horribly vertical like that.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
sounds real big.

punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae

Enjoy! What amp are you running it through?

I am not a fuzz affectionado, but its on a long to buy list. I like the musket too.

HNPD!
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Nice choice! Been considering a Hoof myself for a while. Always sounds like it has far more girth than most other fuzzes.

And I like the word girth. GIRTH.
404: Sig not found.
hoof is awesome.

and shift is basically a mids knob. all the way left is big mids, all the way right is scooped. try play around with the tone knob. those two controls are really interactive.
nice

what is it, kinda muffy?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
nice

what is it, kinda muffy?

It's based on a green Russian, but with LED clippers, germanium transistors in the clipping stages, and a mid control. Lubz the Hoof.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
thanks
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by trashedlostfdup

Enjoy! What amp are you running it through?

I am not a fuzz affectionado, but its on a long to buy list. I like the musket too.

HNPD!

Dialed in clean w/ breakup on hard attack on the Rhythm channel of course.

Quote by NakedInTheRain
hoof is awesome.

and shift is basically a mids knob. all the way left is big mids, all the way right is scooped. try play around with the tone knob. those two controls are really interactive.

Will definitely play with it more.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X

Welcome to the wonderful world of fuzzes.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals