Page 1 of 2
so far 4 people

you
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Play fallout all day until 4pm when I get a bus, buy some clothes in town, and meet up with a friend
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
trip
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
listen to music, rate albums, drink coffee, eat food, drink wine, play guitar, take a walk.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Nelshizzle
trip

dood me too
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
listen to music, drink coffee, eat food, play guitar, take a walk.

all this as well
Quote by Banjocal
meet up with a friend

foshizzle
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Sep 27, 2013,
Depends. Might be going to play a few games of Warhammer, might be helping a friend move house, might attend an all you can eat buffet and spend all night shitting it out.

So many activities, so little time.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
get a fry up at the cafe for lunch
go watch a movie after work. probably drink a coffee or a pint and read a book while I wait for the start.
go home maybe grab some fish and chips and some beer for dinner.
play some ps3 or work on some uploads.
curl into the fetal position while watching some shows I missed and trying not to despair at existing.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Catch a bus in about an hour to go to a seminar from the editor-in-chief at Metal Hammer. Afterwards, talk to a band about recording their EP and arrange a time we can all meet in the studio. Come home, watch Mirai Nikki with the wife
Quote by metacarpi
Depends. Might be going to play a few games of Warhammer, might be helping a friend move house, might attend an all you can eat buffet and spend all night shitting it out.

So many activities, so little time.

NEEERRRDDDD

:3
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Turns out, i don't have to attend the trial i had this afternoon (i'm a lawyer), so i'm gonna surf the web for 20 more minutes or so.

Then, i'm gonna grab an icecream for lunch (right now it's 11h45 here) while i start watching movies all afternoon.
This week the started the series "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.", and since i liked the pilot, i'm gonna catch up on the Marvel movies i haven't seen yet whose plot is connected with the TV series.

Yesterday i watched Iron Man 1 & 2 to refresh my memory (and because Iron Man is the best superhero, ever [Bruce Wayne is a freakin' pussy emo fag compared to Tony Stark]).
Today i'm going to watch Thor, Captain America and, if i still have time, The Avengers. There's only one other film i have to watch, Iron Man 3.

Before dinner i'm going to wash my car (i'm going to a wedding tomorrow).
After dinner i might go out for coffee and/or drinks with some friends.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Sorting out laser dyes then possibly doing transmission electron microscopy this afternoon.

Oh and lunch with my ex-girlfriend.

Yeah. I have a life or some sh*t.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Well, I'm gonna go to work and ship off about 200 skids, come home and start planning my transmission work. Or get a 12 rack of Heinekin, that sounds easier.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
oh, and i also need to do some serious studying. I uess i won't go out tonight.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
1. Call doctor
2. See doctor if I can
3. Find out why the hell I've been getting terrible sleep apnea lately
4. Go get drunk
I have nothing important to say
Work work work
Drinks
Walk
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by Banjocal
NEEERRRDDDD

:3

You've cut me deep, man
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Well considering it's night time here I'll just tell you my plans for tomorrow and that's going to the pub to watch the AFL grandfinal with mates.
I get off work in 30 mins (8am). I'm gonna go home, make some breakfast, watch Fringe, play GTA V, nap, stop by the beer shop to get the new Game of Thrones beer from Ommegang, eat dinner, and then go to the bar with two of my friends.
Well here's what I did today:

woke up, ate lunch, went home (bought some kaya toast and returned library books on the way), took a 5 hr nap, played mahjong on my Surface, set email accounts and stuff up on it. I'm gonna eat dinner soon and maybe some readings or something but nah. oh, and there's this email I have to reply to but I keep putting it off which is silly because it's about a work attachment that I'm going to get anyway.

Tomorrow I am going to finish all my readings that I brought home with me. Go to dance class in the morning, come back for lunch, and maybe around 5 pm go to this ice cream café with my mom for nutella ice cream and get chicken nuggets from Macca's for dinner. Then I am going to go back to my flat. Normally I would stay at home until Sunday but there's going to be a power outage on Sunday because of some electrical work and I have to be there before 8 am so I can turn the fridge and internet off.
cat
I dig the dump taking thing.
I am also gonna study a couple hours and then learn a gay/romantic/metal/acoustic song to play and sing to a girl tomorrow.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
1. Meeting with people that think they are important for something semi-important
2. Meeting with people that aren't important but for something very important
3. Interviewing someone that is fairly important for something fairly important
4. Meeting up with a friend of mine if she stops being stupid (probably won't happen)

The first three are all television/radio related. Being with "the media" is quite annoying sometimes.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Sep 27, 2013,
- Go to uni.
- Walk home from uni.
- Go to pub.
- Stagger home from pub.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I'm gonna check facebook, play resident evil 4, order pizza, eat pizza, watch breaking bad, make fun of my cousins who are in pain from their lasik op and maybe finish resident evil 4. Gonna be a chill day.
I may go see Rush, I may go have a few cocktails.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Go to my two classes this morning
finish grammar homework
probably play some Dawn of War 2 or work on a paper
dinner
play Pathfinder
drive home
possibly watch a movie
possibly bang girlfriend
sleep
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'm gonna go get lunch with friends, and then we have a football game afterwards. Tonight, I'll either go home and get some sleep or get to my friends house for a party. I'd rather just go home, because we have a competition tomorrow, but who knows.
Working out in 30 minutes
Come home and cook
Go to work till 11
Come home and sleep
Sail upon the open skies
finish this class i'm in, finish writing the paper due at 5 pm for the class i'm in while eating lunch, go to the "math lab" thing, come back to school and go to philosophy, then take a friggin second to catch my breath and relax for a minute, then look for something to do tonight

Work, getting swole, drinking a 40 of OE after a 60+ hour work week
My God, it's full of stars!
Meeting up with a cute girl at the mall in a couple hours.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Page 1 of 2