If I sold these three to get the Mark V, would it be worth it? Only way I could ever afford it.
Only you can answer that question.
Are you happy with your current sound?
Would you miss any of the amps you currently have?

Ive heard the Mark V can take a while to tweek and get right. So if you got the time, then go for it.

Id only really go for it if it were THE sound im after.

Hope that jibberish helps a little aha
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Well, the Mark V is fantastic if you're into it, so you could. Then again, are you happy with what you have and what do you miss in your setup?
I would sell the classic 30 and express, but not the recto. You might not like the tight/dryness of the mark, and they are fairly different.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
There is no way we can answer this.

I personally would rather have 3 amps and I would be hard pressed to get rid of a Tremoverb. The Classic 30 is a decent piece of kit as well.

If you are looking to save space and wanted to simplify then a Mark makes a lot of sense (if that is a tone you after). If you NEED all three amps to get the tones you are looking for while gigging/recording then I could def see loosening your load down to just one amp.
After recently trading my baby (VH100R) for a Tremoverb combo plus the times I've played the Mark, I wouldn't. The Tremoverb is incredible. Especially if you have a tech that can go through it and make some smart mods. Like cleaning up the AC section and stuff.
I'd sell the Classic 30 and the Express and get a really nice amp to compliment the Tremoverb.
If it were me, I would sell the other two and scoop up a Lonestar. Mmmmm. haha
I love my Mark V, but I'll tell you, after having it 9 months, I'm still tweaking it. There's just so many different options.
Quote by Reincaster
I would sell the classic 30 and express, but not the recto. You might not like the tight/dryness of the mark, and they are fairly different.

+1 to this.

If you like your Tremoverb, don't sell it. The Mark and the Recto series are TOTALLY different sounds, and will compliment each other well. The Mark is most similar to your Express, though with much more gain and beefiness.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Thanks for responding. I've had that tremoverb for about 20 years and was checking out the Roadster and the Mark V lately. It IS a great amp, but I was beginning to think I needed to upgrade. However, you guys have demonstrated some love for that amp and reinforced my own feelings about it, so it is staying. I suppose I will stay put with my current line up.

Good to know there was so much love for the TOV. I put JJ EL-34's in mine. It is nice.
Another option would be to keep the TOV and sell the Classic 30 and Express for an earlier Mark series amp. You could find a Mark IV for around $900-$1000 if you're patient, and a Mark III would run about $600.
^^The Trem-O-Verb is considered by many to be the best amp ever made in the Rectifier series
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by ibanez1997
Another option would be to keep the TOV and sell the Classic 30 and Express for an earlier Mark series amp. You could find a Mark IV for around $900-$1000 if you're patient, and a Mark III would run about $600.

Yeah. And you can pretty much mod the Mark IVs to have any sounds you want. It's incredible.

Also, The Tremoverb is certainly the best Recto I've had. It's my 5th I think. Had a 2 channel, Multiwatt, Single Rec, and a normal three channel dual.

This thing just slays it.

Mark IV + TOV would be amazing.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
There is no way we can answer this.

I personally would rather have 3 amps

+1

it really depends on your situation. Personally I find that different amps which are aimed at a specific tone normally do that tone better than a jack-of-all-trades amp (often even when the one-trick pony amp is much cheaper than the jack-of-all-trades amp).

However, if you current amps don't do the tone(s) you want and the mark will do them better, or if you have a reason why you need access to all those tones within the one amp (for easier gigging, for example, or if you're running out of room to store multiple amps), that would be a good reason to go for the mark.

Very difficult for us to answer, as I said.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?