(You can search me as - Piita -)
Uploaded some of my recordings on soundcloud
just wanna share outside my country
i am not really creative when comes making music

Edit: Untitled 1, 2, 3 Are New Ones
Uploaded to soundloud
Last edited by peter2160 at Sep 29, 2013,
Quote by Cavalcade
You didn't have to make another thread for this, just edit the first post in your other one. And post a link to the song.

okay but im novice for linking or whatever you call it ive never tried linking or whatever
can you (pointing?) how to if not that cool
Quote by Cavalcade
Open the song on SoundCloud, copy the address in the address bar (that thing where it says "https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?"), and paste it into the post.

is it allowed or rules breaking?
wow man you are from greenland, amazing, song sounds like a typical avenged sevenfold track
Quote by benedicto16
wow man you are from greenland, amazing, song sounds like a typical avenged sevenfold track

well im not of a avenged sevenfold
i like some metallica and system of a down fan
used to be fan of linkin park liked the first two
Nice guitar playing, love the fade-ins on the chords on untitled 3. You have enough variation there to keep it interesting even considering its instrumental.
Not so keen on untitled 2 - bit boring and took too long to get going. Drums pretty boring on untitled 1. Overall, I liked untitled 3 the best.

Nice guitar tone - well recorded thats for sure, mixing is pretty good throughout too.

Cheers
Quote by john.hoos.3
Nice guitar playing, love the fade-ins on the chords on untitled 3. You have enough variation there to keep it interesting even considering its instrumental.
Not so keen on untitled 2 - bit boring and took too long to get going. Drums pretty boring on untitled 1. Overall, I liked untitled 3 the best.

Nice guitar tone - well recorded thats for sure, mixing is pretty good throughout too.

Cheers

Thanks dude
well im not creative(?)
i always do my best