To do your homework but not enjoy it.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Asian happens.

Yep.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Acting overly politically correct, or racist.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
"Act white" is actually a phrase passed down through language from the times of the ancient Roman Empire. The phrase makes a reference to the Roman white toga or Toga Pura, which could only be worn by Roman citizens of legal age. The original phrase, loosely translated, meant "Act like you're wearing the white"- which basically meant "Act like you are privileged".
🙈 🙉 🙊
How is this thread okay? If we can't make a thread asking "what does it mean to act black?" or "what does it mean to act Asian?" then this shouldn't be allowed either. Whether it seems like it to you or not, this shit is offensive to some people.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by progdude93
It usually refers to WASPy type people.

Actually, it's funny that you mention this. Most people think that WASPs (white Anglo Saxon protestants) differ greatly and fundamentally from BIPEDs (black or inner-city people of ethnic diversity) but studies have shown that, as a whole, they are remarkably similar in their core socioeconomic standards and motivations.
My God, it's full of stars!
It's derived from the transitive property of the African American community.

1) Act a fool
2) white person = a fool
3) Act White

Dawg, stop acting white
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Carnivean
How is this thread okay? If we can't make a thread asking "what does it mean to act black?" or "what does it mean to act Asian?" then this shouldn't be allowed either. Whether it seems like it to you or not, this shit is offensive to some people.

Shut up honky.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Carnivean
this shit is offensive to some people.
YOU SAID A SWEAR! D:

I'm offended now.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 27, 2013,
Quote by Carnivean

Yes, as a white man, I'm totally offended because I'm overly politically correct to the point that I even feel bad for posting.

Oh wait, I have a brain.

Being 'white' can mean different things depending on the society, just the same as being 'English' or 'American' can. To me being white means a lack of social awareness and being interested in things that aren't very interesting. Basically a lack of cool.

sic: being white:

You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Last edited by Anthony1991 at Sep 27, 2013,
Quote by entity0009
"Act white" is actually a phrase passed down through language from the times of the ancient Roman Empire. The phrase makes a reference to the Roman white toga or Toga Pura, which could only be worn by Roman citizens of legal age. The original phrase, loosely translated, meant "Act like you're wearing the white"- which basically meant "Act like you are privileged".

Being white is about loving breakfast tacos, acting cultural and intelligent when talking about favorite beers and drink mixes, and also watching How I Met Your Mother.

Interests include drinking games, beards, and using the word "awesome" for everything.
Quote by Carnivean

there is privilege that has not yet been checked

Quote by ehbacon

That syncs up incredibly well with the end of The Offspring's Have You Ever
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by Trowzaa
white people

Are pretty? That blonde chick is hawt, don't care what colour you are

Upon watching that clip a few more times... maybe not so much

Drugs are baayad mmmmmkay
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Last edited by SFosterS at Sep 27, 2013,
Quote by Philip_pepper
When you dance bad.

And when you say the N-word as "N-word".

confirmed cracka
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
confirmed cracka

I've actually been called cracka by a white guy once.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.