Why do these militant atheists, neckbeards, virgin stereotypes gravitate towards the Fedora as opposed to other types of hats like "the Bowler hat" and "that hat that Taylor Swift wore in the video for 22" or "the British old person hat?".
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Why do these militant atheists, neckbeards, virgin stereotypes gravitate towards the Fedora as opposed to other types of hats like "the Bowler hat" and "that hat that Taylor Swift wore in the video for 22" or "the British old person hat?".

The Fedora is the world renowned douchebag hat, I know I owned one for a while and took flack from most normal people for wearing it. The hat Taylor Swift was wearing in the video you mentioned looked like a felt Stetson from the casual/dress collection, which would be typical for the "cowgirl" country image she rolls with and the British "old persons" hat is a Flat Cap and they are NEVER supposed to be worn backwards like they almost always are! The reason its always a Fedora is because everything else is too cultured and diverse for them, plus as someone else mentioned they are not sold at Hot Topic and/or Bangon.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Reddit + Atheism = Fedora

It's that simple
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by KerNeL_KLuTcH
Reddit + Atheism = Fedora

It's that simple

You, sir, have your shit together.