Hey guys,

I played an EVH striped series guitar today,and i love it.Ive had my eye on a new floud equipped guitar for a while,and the EVH are sweet.However,i still love my Tremonti SE (the budget version)and am kinda of stuck on what to do.The EVH sounds great,and i just have to get one...but another side of me wants to build a Frankenstrat.Anyone else got opinions on the new striped EVH guitars?

Decisions....
The heart wants what the heart wants. Even if you went and built your own, some part of you might be sitting inside going "but if I had gotten the EVH..." The question is how strong is that part of you?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Where's the dilemma?

Would you have to sell your Tremonti?
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
I can't build anything for jack- I'd buy the EVH if that's what caught my eye!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

you'd buy two danny.

it's an interesting decision though. could someone build a decent frankenstrat for under the cost of the MIM line?

i'd guess if you have any expertise at all it's possible.
you'd buy two danny. /QUOTE]

That's not quite me, though. I have very little duplication in my "guitarsenal."