hello all, iam looking for an amp under 200 just to praitce on.
i have it down to 2 amps the viper and the mustang.
iam finally geting my guitar this week i ordered it yesterday its a strat copy.
when i get better i will be playing rock, some metal like zep & sabbath some blues.
so plz help me thanks
For that, the vypyr would be a better choice if you ask me, hough, you may want to save a bit more and get a used Vypyr Tube 60.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I think that the Vypyr has a better UI. The Mustang doesn't have a Mids knob, and that really bothers me. It can be edited digitally, but that makes it kind of useless if you need to do on the fly adjusting, like if you're playing with other people for instance.

The VIP can also handle bass, which is nice. I've spent some time with the VIP 3, and the bass sound isn't great, and it's pretty picky about what kind of bass pups it'll take well, but at the end of the day, it's a practice amp, and IMO it's an extremely nice feature to at least be able to play bass and guitar in one small package.

This is coming from the point of view of someone who has nice big amps as well though, so... YMMV.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Thanks and sorry I posted this I did not see the peavey viper thread