Page 1 of 3
Seen one today, it was a bit weird to be honest because you could see his adams apple and he had long blond hair but there was also a bald spot at the back, also he was walking weird which was probably because he wasn't used to wearing heels, what do people get out of this, have you ever seen one ?
You've never been to the Bay Area have you? There are more cross dressers in SF than normal people
TS just trying to come out....
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
If someone identifies as their opposite gender, who are you to say that they aren't?
¯\_()_/¯
My only issue with trans people is that it seems stupid to me to claim that inside, you're male or female. That's bullshit, because male and female are not terms that describe anything but physical characteristics (and VERY few psychological ones).

Trans people simply shuck gender roles, which is fine, but don't tell me that you're a female with a penis. You're not. You're a dude who doesn't like dude stuff.
You don't see the point because you're not a transsexual. If you were you would.

But in any case, empathy. I can understand why you'd find it strange if you've never been exposed to it in real life, it's something that would be a head turner, but I don't get how you don't see that some people feel comfortable in certain 'skins' and uncomfortable in others, their own.

It's no big deal, TS.
Last edited by Mephaphil at Sep 28, 2013,
It's strange only because it's not normal, anyone that isn't exposed to it on a regular basis will be taken aback for obvious reasons. That doesn't mean their reaction is wrong, it just means they're not conditioned with it. In a few years it'll become normal and it won't be an issue anymore.

I remember the first time I saw it - in Amsterdam. Now that's something you won't forget.

But once I got used to it I didn't feel the shock of the complete difference from the norm anymore. I never disagreed with transgender in the past but physically seeing it is different - not that it changed my opinion in any shape or form, if anything it reaffirmed it.

Imagine seeing a metal head for the first time. At first you're taken aback but then you realize they're no different from you other than they decorate themselves differently on the outside
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
I work with a crossdresser. Real name Andrew, we have to call him Andrea. He's like 6 foot 5 and wears a weird grey wig, lipstick, stuffs his bra and has man hands and speaks in a man voice.

It's so weird. He/she is an insufferable piece of shit.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Vendetta V
a doctor or a scientist or a wizard

Indeed. There's being politically correct and there's being stupid, in my opinion at least. If people identify with being the opposing sex that's fine, that does not make them the opposite sex, surgery does.

But that's on a binary scale. Physically their gender doesn't change but there is an argument for the lifestyle change; however, technically, their gender remains the same until surgery/science says otherwise.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by Anthony1991
Indeed. There's being politically correct and there's being stupid, in my opinion at least. If people identify with being the opposing sex that's fine, that does not make them the opposite sex, surgery does.

But that's on a binary scale. Physically their gender doesn't change but there is an argument for the lifestyle change; however, technically, their gender remains the same until surgery/science says otherwise.

agreed. What they identify themselves is nothing really.

I identify myself as the US president. or better yet God. take that atheists, now you can see me and I exist, meaning god exists!

but does that really actually mean anything? Nope just someone identifying themselves as something else than what they are.

moreso, murderers and terrorists and robbers identify themselves not-guilty
Quote by Anthony1991

'Technically,' the term gender has different contexts- biological gender, gender role and gender identity, probably others. Sex is genetic, there is no surgery that can turn those Y chromosomes into an X, and vice versa. What you're describing, becoming the opposite gender through surgery, is an extension of gender identity. So political correctness doesn't come into it at all, it's just that people don't differentiate the word gender by the context it can be used in.
It's something they wanna do. **** off acting like they're freaks doing what they want at no expense of others.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I wrote a dress to work to protest the new dress code that was being put into place.

But I have seen plenty of cross dressers in real life. Not too bad but just kinda funny when you realize.
Yeah your dad when he tried to join in on me and your mom
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Deliriumbassist
'Technically,' the term gender has different contexts- biological gender, gender role and gender identity, probably others. Sex is genetic, there is no surgery that can turn those Y chromosomes into an X, and vice versa. What you're describing, becoming the opposite gender through surgery, is an extension of gender identity. So political correctness doesn't come into it at all, it's just that people don't differentiate the word gender by the context it can be used in.

I did say in a binary mode of thinking (black and white), meaning that on a physical plain a sex-change still remains a sex-change in a blend of science and society - but you're right in a more specialized sense. Essentially I was talking in the terms of non-cellular.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by CaptainCanti
If someone identifies as their opposite gender, who are you to say that they aren't?

Im not against transexuals or anything but this argument is pretty silly. Im a total wigger but that doesn't make me black and furries aren't real animals.
No offense intended even though i realize it sounds really insensitive.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
It's something they wanna do. **** off acting like they're freaks doing what they want at no expense of others.

+1
Quote by macashmack
+1

Because aggression solves all problems.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by Anthony1991
Because aggression solves all problems.

All the problems that matter.
I was taught a valuable lesson by a cross-dresser...

When you see a "girl" riding a bike down the street with a dress/skirt on, DO NOT try to sneak a peak. You might seriously regret it.
Last edited by AxeToFall at Sep 28, 2013,
Quote by macashmack
All the problems that matter.

You have now lost several points, choose the allocation of your remaining carefully; I suggest buffing intelligence.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by AxeToFall
I was taught a valuable lesson by a cross-dresser...

When you see a "girl" riding a bike down the street with a dress/skirt on, DO NOT try to sneak a peak. You might seriously regret it.

Ain't nothing wrong with some futanari, bro. Everyone knows liking that shit doesn't mean you're gay. Right, guys?
Quote by Anthony1991
You have now lost several points, choose the allocation of your remaining carefully; I suggest buffing intelligence.

I suggest you buff honor.

There is nothing wrong with being aggressive or militant towards people who are un-accepting bigots.
Quote by macashmack
I suggest you buff honor.

There is nothing wrong with being aggressive or militant towards people who are un-accepting bigots.

Yeah, because violence only promotes peace. Oh wait, that's not right. Violence only promotes counter-violence. And where is the honour in obliteration? Honour is balance, not devastation.

You educate bigots, you don't destroy them. Idiocy won't be removed through violence, the people need to be educated out of it.

Think long-term rather than being so short-sighted. In the short-term you may quieten them, but in return you become an element of them: aggressors of a different regime. Which will only martyr them, you can't take such action if you're promoting a free society.

Do some wider reading on the subject, theoretical and fictional.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
I know two, one female and one male, who both feel more comfortable identifying with the opposite gender and dress as such, from time to time. Two of the nicest people I know (I'd say many in the LGBT 'community' are the most fun, tolerant, and generally rad people I know).

To those who're saying "if I say I identify as (insert silly stuff like 'a dog' here) doesn't make me (silly thing here)" - they fully realise what their natural gender is, obviously :P They just don't feel comfortable presenting as their biological gender.

One way of explaining it is, imagine one day you woke up as a woman (since most here are male) with no way of changing back - you're still into all the same stuff, just you're now a woman. You must dress and act as a woman because society says so, but it feels wrong, and dressing/presenting male just feels 'right' to you.

Actually, that's probably explained a bit rubbish. Bah. The point is, they obviously know they're not the gender they present as, but they prefer it (for whatever reason) and are brave enough to display that in public, which takes guts (i'd say it takes balls, but, you know).
Quote by Anthony1991
Yeah, because violence only promotes peace. Oh wait, that's not right. Violence only promotes counter-violence. And where is the honour in obliteration? Honour is balance, not devastation.

You educate bigots, you don't destroy them. Idiocy won't be removed through violence, the people need to be educated out of it.

Think long-term rather than being so short-sighted. In the short-term you may quieten them, but in return you become an element of them: aggressors of a different regime. Which will only martyr them, you can't take such action if you're promoting a free society.

Do some wider reading on the subject, theoretical and fictional.

That makes a lot of sense.
You should have posted this instead of the insulting one beforehand, which itself was aggressive and contradictory to this post.
Quote by macashmack
That makes a lot of sense.
You should have posted this instead of the insulting one beforehand, which itself was aggressive and contradictory to this post.

Oh, lol, you're one of those.

So you talk about wiping them out then decide to place me on the same level when I simply questioned your method of logic in a manner to shock you into a thoughtful response?

End of discussion.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
This one guy who did it used to come into the grocery store I worked at during high school. After the first time or two I got used to it.
I've seen like two or three at my school, actually sat next to one in my freshman biology class. He was pretty cool, but being a homophobe at that time I was always in paranoia that he would ask me out or something (I know, that's like Bill O'Reilly ignorance level).
Quote by Skullivan
I've seen like two or three at my school, actually sat next to one in my freshman biology class. He was pretty cool, but being a homophobe at that time I was always in paranoia that he would ask me out or something (I know, that's like Bill O'Reilly ignorance level).

Would you have secretly said yes?
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
I know a girl who identified as lesbian for a long time but suddenly decided to rename herself Alexander and went for a mastectomy. So, that happened. Iunno, why does anyone even want to know this information
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Page 1 of 3