Page 1 of 2
I'm unlucky but I've only ever found at maximum a £10 note on the ground.

Has anyone ever found anything like for example a wallet full of twenties and what did you do with them?
Awhile ago I found a wallet with around $500 in it, I turned it in at the local police station so they could contact the owner (her id was in it.)
A few million in an unmarked briefcase sitting in the middle of the street but I returned it to the local police station and the chief of police gave me a nice pat on the back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KX-LvrftkU
Quote by Shaco
A few million in an unmarked briefcase sitting in the middle of the street but I returned it to the local police station and the chief of police gave me a nice pat on the back.

But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
50 dutch guilder in 2000 (srs) It was just laying on the pavement, the people infront of us walked over it too, as would my parents have, but I saw it
£50 once. At Birmingham New Street station. I handed it in to customer service. In hindsight, I should've pocketed it.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
€30 in a wallet.

I kept the cash, found the owner on the white pages and returned him the wallet with documents, credit cards and stuff.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Not really money, but an iPhone. Sold it back to the owner for 100 bucks the same night. Spent all of it on beer. Fun night.
50euro found in an atm, it just sat there in the shute or whatever its called. someone had obviously forgotten to take it after entering the card and the code lol

lucky me.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I've never seen the point handing in money if you find it. Whoever you hand it in to will just pocket it themselves.

Saying that though, the most I've ever found is £20. It was while I was eating at a restaurant though, so I just used it to pay for my meal, which was nice.
Quote by matt bickerton
I've never seen the point handing in money if you find it. Whoever you hand it in to will just pocket it themselves.

Saying that though, the most I've ever found is £20. It was while I was eating at a restaurant though, so I just used it to pay for my meal, which was nice.

I actually lost my wallet once, with money credit card and everything inside. A guy found it on the train, gave it to a busdriver who then kept it for a couple of days figuring out what to do. Then 2 or 3 days later still not having recieved my wallet I tried to sneak onto the bus since I didn't have any money. So the guy asks me "Hey, what's your name bacause I have this wallet..."

All the money and eveything still inside. Pretty cool.
Just €10,-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
Quote by MetalMullet
Not really money, but an iPhone. Sold it back to the owner for 100 bucks the same night. Spent all of it on beer. Fun night.

You sold him his own phone back?... You sound like a twat.
Quote by whoomit
You sold him his own phone back?... You sound like a twat.

Not really, but sounds a lot cooler that way. The owner insisted that I take the money, I was just going to give his phone back.
I found a 1000 dhs note stuck to my building's garbage shute. That's around $365 I think. My parents took it from me. They spent it on groceries. Saddest day ever.
Quote by angusfan16
I found Monopoly outside once, does that count

I guess Euros count.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Honestly though, I found thirty something dollars sitting on the sidewalk outside sometime late last year.... It was really dark outside too so I was a bit surprised I actually saw a tiny pile of cash just laying there.... Before that, I think the most I've found randomly on the ground, in the past, was maybe 20 bucks at most....
I personally found like $5 max. I'm not good with finding money on the ground. lol

I do remember this one time when I was 8 or so and my grandmother found $100 worth laying on the ground, not in a wallet.
Skip the username, call me Billy
I found a 20p coin that had no date on it. Sold it on for about £60
Don't you hate it when you're reading a sentence and it doesn't end how you testicles.

Did you hear the one about the boy with the short atten
I've never found money that I kept.

Keeping it is immoral. Lot of you showing your true colors.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
$20 when walking my dog when I was like 10. Well technically the dog found it. He was sniffing at something and when he didn't start doing his business I noticed it was a bill he was sniffing. It was a Friday the 13th too.

$20 at work I ended up throwing into a donation bin.
Quote by TunerAddict
I've never found money that I kept.

Keeping it is immoral. Lot of you showing your true colors.

I don't believe you.
At work one time I found a $20 just laying in the aisleway. Nobody was looking so I pocketed it. I figured if someone missed it they'd be asking around for it and I could hand it over then. Otherwise I'd probably just end up giving it to the wrong person if I had just gone around and asked "Did anyone lose a $20?".
I saw a $100 on the ground in an airport once. I walked past it, and then heard someone behind me, "Woah! $100!" And then I cursed myself for not picking it up.
To this day, I have no idea why I left it there.
I've found 10-20 bucks laying around a few times. I found a wallet with almost $200 in it once but I looked up the guy's name and returned it to him.

Quote by matt bickerton

I know quite a few people who have lost theirs wallets and have gotten it back with everything inside.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Sep 29, 2013,
I found $40 blown around by the wind before. It was two 20's, and it was my 18th birthday, so I got a little extra birthday money.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
$200. It went to my CT7, seeing as the owner wasn't anywhere in sight and there was no identification with the bills themselves.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
Quote by macashmack
I don't believe you.

Like I give a shit that some mongoloid doesn't believe me?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Page 1 of 2