I am set on achieving the kenny Wayne shepherd guitar tone in my opinion it is amazing. I I am just wondering if my current gear would get me there.

I am playing an America strat with stock pickups into a orange tiny head running through a 2x12 cab.

Pedals wise I have a Ts9, a Moore green mile (ts clone), and a Moore hustle drive (OCD clone)

I am just having no luck getting anyway near his tone. Do you my current gear will get me in the ball park? If so how would you go about doing it? Amp on the verge of break up with a ts9 on for rhythm with the green mile for solos? If anyone has managed to get his tone please let me know

Cheers
Quote by Tpiz
I am set on achieving the kenny Wayne shepherd guitar tone in my opinion it is amazing. I I am just wondering if my current gear would get me there.

I am playing an America strat with stock pickups into a orange tiny head running through a 2x12 cab.

Pedals wise I have a Ts9, a Moore green mile (ts clone), and a Moore hustle drive (OCD clone)

I am just having no luck getting anyway near his tone. Do you my current gear will get me in the ball park? If so how would you go about doing it? Amp on the verge of break up with a ts9 on for rhythm with the green mile for solos? If anyone has managed to get his tone please let me know

Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1VWYfOJ0Lo