Thinking about going for the Pro, but the Elite caught my eye. What is the reasoning in difference for price? I have done enough research to know that I can get a Pro for cheaper, but with the specs that I want, whereas I have not found a link to request a custom Septor Elite.
Ibanez Art100 (DiMarzio Evo in bridge)
Epiphone Goldtop (SD Black Winters
6505+ Head
Avatar 2x12 (Eminence Gov/Swamp Thang)
Septor pros use a tuneomatic bridge while the elite uses a hardtail.

All comes down to personal preference
???
I use TOM's on all of my guitars, so that wouldn't be a bad option for me. But really, is that the only reason? There's got to be more into it than that. Also are Septor Pro's bolt on or Neck Through
6505+ Head
They're both neck through. Only the "Interceptor" and regular "septor" are bolt on

Seriously. That's the only difference. For a lot of people. that's a good design choice by agile, catering to both players.

Though there are spec differences between models respectively. Pro will always be tune o matic and elite will always be a hardtail.

Interceptor just means it has a floyd rose.
???
Last edited by solidrane at Sep 29, 2013,
Also, one last question. I filled out the form for a custom Septor Pro and the price came out to $579. Am I missing something here? My specs are as follows:

Ebony Fretboard
Tribal Blue
Duncan Blackouts
Gold Hardware
27" Scale
Right Handed
No Inlays

$579 seems rather cheap for such specs unless I'm not reading something or missing it.
6505+ Head
Quote by AsOneIStand
I use TOM's on all of my guitars, so that wouldn't be a bad option for me. But really, is that the only reason? There's got to be more into it than that. Also are Septor Pro's bolt on or Neck Through

Here's a bit of information that will probably help out:

http://www.agileguitars.org/agile-septor

The bridges vary a bit:
  • HipShot
  • Cepheus 6 extended range
  • Cepheus high mass extended range
  • Tone Pros

Pickups:
  • USA Made EMG 808
  • EMG 81/85 active
  • Cepheus Active/Passive 7
  • Cepheus “Alpha”/”Beta” passive
  • Seymour Duncan Blackout

There are a lot of other options that affect the price.

• 6, 7 & 8 String versions available
  • Prices starting at the low price of $400 and up to $880, depending on the model and components
  • Rosewood, maple or ebony fretboard (depending on the model)
  • 24 Jumbo and Extra Jumbo frets (depending on the model)
  • Double cutaway lightweight Mahogany arch top body
  • Maple / Walnut Neck (depending on model)
    * 3 piece bolt on
    * 5 piece neck-thru

• Scales available: 25’5”, 27”, 28.625” and 30” (depending on the model).
  • Multiscale available on custom models
Quote by AsOneIStand
Also, one last question. I filled out the form for a custom Septor Pro and the price came out to $579. Am I missing something here?
$579 seems rather cheap for such specs unless I'm not reading something or missing it.

You did miss something, sorry. Read the copy on this page carefully for the Septor Custom orders: http://www.rondomusic.com/product6257.html

The price of your deposit for your instrument, including shipping, will be shown. This is the amount you pay when you place your order. Once your custom guitar has been built and is ready to ship, you will be notified. At this time you would make one additional final payment of exactly $425, and your guitar that you designed will be on its way to you!

IOW, the price would be $579 + $425 = $1004, shipped.
Hmm... Guess that's not too bad especially since I just got a decent raise. Which I could pay it all up front though.
6505+ Head
Quote by AsOneIStand
Hmm... Guess that's not too bad especially since I just got a decent raise. Which I could pay it all up front though.

Send an email to Kurt Zentmaier (the owner) at kurt@rondomusic.com
He'll accommodate you.
Now how is the opinion on these guitars? I don't want to shell out a lot money to have something unplayable. I'm getting one custom made for a VERY personal reason other than just pure desire.
6505+ Head
They're top for the price:performance... only in the united states. It's often more than $80 shipping anywhere else.

I think I'd put them on par with the LTD deluxes, older korean made ibanez guitars, and a smidgen bit higher than the ibanez premiums.
???
Quote by solidrane
They're top for the price:performance... only in the united states. It's often more than $80 shipping anywhere else.

I think I'd put them on par with the LTD deluxes, older korean made ibanez guitars, and a smidgen bit higher than the ibanez premiums.

I think your opinion of them is spot on. Very impressed with what the Septor offers for the money.
Ibanez SR1200E