Hey guys! I haven't been on here for a while, mostly because I've been working, running my studio, full time college and gf etc.

I want to extending my reamping service to the guys on this forum. I started out 4 years ago learning how to record on here and I want to give back a bit.

I'm going to be doing $10 reamps all this week. The setup is 5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12, SM57 or SM7b (if you really want it), ISA One Pre. I can do 30 second test clips if you would like before you jump the gun on it. I'm not sure if this is in the correct sub forum, I didn't see anywhere else to put it.

Shoot me a message on here if you are interested! Here is a quick reamp I did last night. The drums and bass are just random off a template I brought up, so try and ignore that.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2113488/directions%203.mp3

Cheers guys! Please let me know if I should be moving this to a different part of the forum!
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
Not to take away from your service... but that tone doesn't even remotely resemble any 5150 III I've ever heard. Are you using something different here?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Not to take away from your service... but that tone doesn't even remotely resemble any 5150 III I've ever heard. Are you using something different here?

Nope, 5150 III on the red channel, high 5 mid 3 low 5 presence 8. Sm57 on halfway across the dustcap about an inch away from the cloth. Post around 3. Could be the DI's, guitars are tuned super low and the tension seems loose as all hell. I know this clip sounds a tad weird, that's why I offer a 30 second test clip
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on