Hey, so I have a Korg pitchblack tuner, and it works fine for standard tuning, but when I use it with my Schecter omen extreme (25.5" scale) in drop B, it struggles to work properly.

I'm pretty sure it's a bit flubby, i've got EB not even slinky's on it (0.56 - 0.12) but I think it could do with a setup to tighten it a little bit.

Other than giving it a setup, is there any other way that I could make it tune better?

Thanks
Try using the 12th fret harmonic. It's the purist harmonic in terms of relative pitch to your open strings and it plays the note an octave higher. Win-win. I have to do this on my 5 string bass for the B and E strings.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
No problem! Probably needs a 58 or 60. I know I'd use a 60 for a low B on 25.5" scale.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
A trick I learned from the internet a while back is to roll off your tone knob all the way down, switch to the neck pickup, and pick (or strum) over the neck pickup. I hope it helps