Hi guys,

I've ordered something from Amazon UK and it was one of those 'order before x hours and chose express delivery to receive it tomorrow' things. It's been dispatched from Amazon and says its in transit but the tracking on DPD still says awaiting receipt of your parcel. It's on a DPD 12 service, so can I expect it at noon tomorrow or will it likely be the day after?
When will DPD update their tracking to tell me it's on its way?
Thanks, bass wizard!
Quote by Weaponized
Yeah I work at DPD expect your package soon

So it will be tomorrow (UK time) rather than the day after? What time in the morning do you guys normally update the online tracking?
On the topic of Amazon and delivery, I pre-ordered GTA V on the 13th and I still haven't got it... Friday ****ing 13th -_-
Quote by bass wizard
So it will be tomorrow (UK time) rather than the day after? What time in the morning do you guys normally update the online tracking?

He's joking, come on.

It'll be updated when it's updated.
Quote by Nero Galon
On the topic of Amazon and delivery, I pre-ordered GTA V on the 13th and I still haven't got it... Friday ****ing 13th -_-

That's why you should just go Game and pick it up in the morning.

It's epic just to let you know, you must be hurting inside not being able to play it
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by ProgFripp74
That's why you should just go Game and pick it up in the morning.

It's epic just to let you know, you must be hurting inside not being able to play it

I can't really play it even when I do get it really so i'm not too bothered about it not arriving.