Hi, I'm playing in a song where i get to solo in b flat. If i start the scale on the e string then it would go like:

e-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------6--------9----
B---------------------------------------------------------------------6-------9---------------------
G-----------------------------------------------------6---8---9----------------------------------
D-------------------------------------6-------8---------------------------------------------------
A--------------------6---7---8------------------------------------------------------------------
E--------6-------9--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUt if I wanted to extend the scale and start it on the b flat on the 13th fret of the a string, how will the shape go?
http://www.all-guitar-chords.com/guitar_scales.php?scch=A%23%2FBb&scchnam=Pentatonic+Blues&get2=Get&t=0&choice=1

here ya go but i do really recomend you learn the notes on the fret board and the scale degree that youre using that way you dont need to look for the scale shapes and play them as notes instead of following a shape
Yeah, find out which notes belong to the blues scale and find the notes on your fretboard. It's good to understand how the scale is built. Blues scale is just six notes (1-b3-4-b5-5-b7) over and over again.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115