Friday night she told me that she needed space. She said "Just for the weekend". I said "Okay if that's what you want". She told me that nothings wrong and are relationship isn't in any jeopardy. I believed her. She has always been honest.

Saturday morning I ate breakfast at the grocery store. They have a small diner in the grocery store. She frequently goes grocery shopping on Saturdays. After I ate my breakfast I waited for about 10 minutes hoping that I'd catch a glimpse of her. But I didn't see her so I left. I had a few errands to run.

After I completed my errands I went to the park that she likes to jog at. She goes jogging every day. She jogs at other parks but this is her favorite park. I sat on a bench, put my headphones on, and listened to music. After an hour of this I left and went on with my day.

That night I woke up at around two o'clock and I couldn't get back to sleep. So I went for a walk. I walked to her place. Once I got there I stared at her bedroom window for a few minutes. Then I went back to my place and went back to bed.

I didn't do much on Sunday. That's not unusual for me. I went to the park again. I sat on the bench, put my headphones, and listened to music. Then I saw her. She was a good distance from me and didn't see me. After she jogged out of sight I left. I really didn't do anything else for the rest of the day. That night before going to bed I walked to her place. Her light was on and I walked on by.

Monday we had dinner. She said she had a good weekend and that things can go back to normal.
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.