http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/dumb-dumber-stars-jeff-daniels-jim-carrey-share-photos-set-article-1.1466090

Who else is excited that this is finally happening?! I have been wondering for years if they were going to make an actual sequel to the movie. My prayers are finally being answered!
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
The first one was shit so this will be shit
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Too late.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
They're taking a risk. The original was one of the finest comedies of its nature and they could totally ruin its rep if this new one is bad. Either way I think it will be nearly impossible to create something as good as the original this time round.
why the flying **** would i want to see this
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
i love this kind of humor. The first one is one of my favorite movies of all time.... OF ALL TIMEEEE!!
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

I watched the original about 342534 times when I was younger. There was one point where I'd have my mates over and we'd probably watch it at least once a week

I saw it the other week and it wasnt funny at all. I was more just like "how the **** did I find this funny?!"
Quote by sam b
I watched the original about 342534 times when I was younger. There was one point where I'd have my mates over and we'd probably watch it at least once a week

I saw it the other week and it wasnt funny at all. I was more just like "how the **** did I find this funny?!"

Hearing the same joke for 342534 times. I just can't.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

I've watched it hundreds of times, I still leave it on whenever its on tv. It is hilarious. I agree though, if this one is shite (which it almost certainly will be) its going to sully the name of the original. I really don't see how they will ever live up to the tremendous expectation of hilarity that this movie is going to have.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Wasn't there already a sequel? I think it was called Dumber and Dumberer
If you have never checked out the Wood Brothers. Do yourself a favor and look them up. Best. Band. Ever.

Quote by sam b

If you don't find the gloves scene funny then sorry Donny, you're out of your element.
Quote by KonaNuNu
Wasn't there already a sequel? I think it was called Dumber and Dumberer

That was a prequel
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

That movie sucked balls. I was embarrassed to watch it the first time. Nothing like destroying brain cells
<metallica-rules>
One of my childhood faves. But it'll be meh. Can't be any worse than the prequel though... I'm much more excited for when a third bill and ted is finally made.
I'm all for it in that it is possible to write a successful sequel and script. With that said, that will be hard to do and the writers will face a lot of adversity. I'd rather give them a chance and get a crappy movie I don't have to watch, then to have them not try it and not know what could be. Although who's to say that it wont be soo terrible I'll wonder what could have been of a world where this movie didn't exist. (That's deep man. Real deep) That's what she said to me.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I'll never understand this 'a bad sequel ruins the original' thinking. The sequel sucking doesn't suddenly make the original any less good.
Theres been so much between Jim Carrey being on-board and then not, and then funding being disagreeable... all forecasts, to me, indicate it being a mess.

Though, I will go simply because I owe it to them.

Then again, isn't this a Farrelly brothers thing? They did well with the 3 stooges lately IMO.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by BelowTheSun
I'll never understand this 'a bad sequel ruins the original' thinking. The sequel sucking doesn't suddenly make the original any less good.

Completely agreed, and I was about to say the same thing, in fact lol. Look at The Exorcist, for example. Fantastic movie, though all the following prequels and sequels were shit (the third one wasn't terrible, imo). Or take Alien as another example. Iconic movie, yet the sequels just kept getting worse. So many of the greatest movies have shitty sequels or second/third/etc parts to them *cough* Godfather Part III *cough* but they're still arguably the greatest films of all time.

Now I'm not saying Dumb and Dumber was one of the greatest films of all time (though it is a fantastic comedy, in my opinion), but you can choose not to watch shitty sequels and just watch the first movie that spawned the series, because it's still a great movie.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
The pictures make me feel uncomfortable

I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Quote by Nero Galon
They're taking a risk. The original was one of the finest comedies of its nature and they could totally ruin its rep if this new one is bad. Either way I think it will be nearly impossible to create something as good as the original this time round.

I don't see how it could ruin the previous movies rep. I've yet to see a sequel so bad that's it has done that.

Starship Troopers 1 is a good example. It's still awesome, it's sequels suck ass. Boondock Saints 2 BLEW ASS, #1 is still great.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

It'll give the plebs something to do, I suppose...
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I'm going to go against the grain of hate that is embedded within the Pit's soul and say this movie will surprise people and be good (never even seen the first one lol)
Quote by naedauuf
I don't see how it could ruin the previous movies rep. I've yet to see a sequel so bad that's it has done that.

Starship Troopers 1 is a good example. It's still awesome, it's sequels suck ass. Boondock Saints 2 BLEW ASS, #1 is still great.

The Starship Troopers sequels are nothing short of cinematic masterpieces, and should be considered Significant Hallmarks of Importance and Tenor.