Hey guys,

This may be a personal preference question, but should I buy a ZVex Fuzz Factory for $200 or pay $50 more and get a Vox Tonelab ST multi effect pedal.

I currently use a Tanglewood 58 les paul, and a orange pix crush 20 watt with some basic effects in it. I feel the FF would be a better long-term investment because i love muse and a good fuzz is essential. Maybe i should get the fuzz and then I will just need to get a Wah, because i will have fuzz, trem, delay, reverb and some modulation. It is clear that I favour the fuzz, but i would like your opinions guys.

Thanks in advance.
Tanglewood 85 Les Paul <3
Vox V847 <3
Orange Pix Crush
What you need is a new amp.
EGC Baritone | ESP M-I | Gibson LP Jr
BC Rich USA ST3 | Fender Telecaster
VHT/Fryette GP3 | Verellen Meatsmoke pre | Mesa 2:90
Soldano HR50+ | Marshall 2203KK | Krank RevJr 50 | Holden 50
Orange PPC412 | Laney GS412 | Mesa Thiele 112 | Alron 115
New amp/modeller. (really, depends on whether you have a space where you can turn an amp a bit loud because amps tend to sound better as you raise the volume)
Last edited by Jyrgen at Sep 30, 2013,
Thanks for the advice guys, but i love my amp, it's quite loud, plenty loud and it sounds great with the volume high and lots of overdrive. I also love the feedback it gives i feel it would go great with an FF.
Tanglewood 85 Les Paul <3
Vox V847 <3
Orange Pix Crush
Guyatone recently started selling new pedals in the US, I'm friends with the US head representative and I have one. Although I'm obligated to say they're amazing, I really do love my Guyatone. It's really versatile, and smaller than a Boss-size pedal
Quote by DavesGuitars
Guyatone recently started selling new pedals in the US, I'm friends with the US head representative and I have one. Although I'm obligated to say they're amazing, I really do love my Guyatone. It's really versatile, and smaller than a Boss-size pedal

Thanks for the sales pitch that doesn't answer his question.

The Fuzz Factory is a quirky little beast that can be loads of fun and actually sounds good into a solid state amp IMO. It's made for nasty, direct sounds.
Both would genuinely be bad ideas, the Fuzz Factory possibly the lesser. If you're not willing to upgrade your amp, just spend it on whatever you feel like.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo