The Official 2013-14 NHL Season Thread: Blackcawks Probably Won't Repeat

Page 4 of 172
dat Price save
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
beauty of a shot

it was offside tho

Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher

oh yeeee

looked offside to me too but hey
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Glass Pacioretty out of the game already.
Side note: Remier, lol
Bruins 2014-2015: 24-16-6
Offsides as hell.

Glad to hear it's not just my stream screwing up, I just got a hockeystreams membership and I'd be pissed if it was this bad.
Eller is such a beaut

EDIT: thanks ref

and good call on not blowing offside
Quote by Ichikurosaki
pretty sure that was the best shift of george parros' career

Quote by MinterMan22
pretty sure that was the best shift of george parros' career

My mind is literally blown, Parros has never played a better period in his life
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by CaptainRon

Vancouver - diving, soft, intent on destroying the sport of hockey. I won't even bold them because there is nothing bold about this franchise.

just saw this

sup guys
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Great first period to start the season. Very entertaining.
Quote by Aotnoe
Great first period to start the season. Very entertaining.

30 shots already. Fun period, fast game.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
The best part is that I don't care about the shitty defense, because I hate both teams. Give me more goals!
On that note, Paul Ranger isn't exactly covering himself in glory right now.
Quote by Aotnoe
The best part is that I don't care about the shitty defense, because I hate both teams. Give me more goals!
On that note, Paul Ranger isn't exactly covering himself in glory right now.

Ranger has looked completely lost out there.

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I want to watch the caps game but i don't want to stop watching this habs leafs game and I don't get CBC so I can't record it

Get Gamecenter it is brilliant
Quote by Ichikurosaki
If the defender hits the hashmarks first, call an icing. If the attacker hits the hashmarks first, don't call anything.

edit

Race to the puck if it's above the hashmarks.
Last edited by Godsmack_IV at Oct 1, 2013,
Quote by Demon Wolf
Ranger has looked completely lost out there.

Get Gamecenter it is brilliant

I had it last season, but evidently I can get live VLC streams of games in HD for free. I just can't watch them later.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
:') This ceremony

to be fair though, it's not like they had to try hard at all to upstage that shitshow of a banner raising in january

Fraser should get 2+2 for high sticking the ref
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Oh dear. What a shot.

Phaneuf For Rocket Richard.
is that bollig's first career goal or something?

nice snipe by Phaneuf
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Kessel's release is just ridicilous
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Ovenchicken roaming free, might wanna watch that guys.

Edit: Kane

Dis game
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Oct 1, 2013,
Never seen Markov do that before

Looked like he got tazered
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Okay. Looks like CHI-WSH is now the one to watch.