Hey. My Name Is Andrew and im in a PopPunk (and occasionally PostHardcore) Band from Lebanon. And since this is a community of musicians i thought itd be the best way to reach out to people outside of my country where this kind of music is pretty much underground. id just like some feed back. this was a live recording of an original and honestly its for a competition and i guess a bit more hype could do no harm. so if you're free or anything check it out maybe ?Nothing But The World
Last edited by andrew11x at Sep 30, 2013,
[forbidden link]

Man, TS, your band is da bomb. I had such a blast listening to your music.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
sounds like every band from that genre
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Turn your bassist up and get him to hammer those root notes - particularly in the main riff.

Sounds aight though.
signature
props for not using that shitty fat wreck chords double time drum beat

not bad tbh.. bass needs to cut through a bit more but it was pretty good

[forbidden link]

no songs about train bombs or **** the shariah law?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thanks for all the feedback ^^ whether it be positive or negative ^^ and thanks for the racist jokes. funny thou art
Quote by andrew11x
thanks for all the feedback ^^ whether it be positive or negative ^^ and thanks for the racist jokes. funny thou art

it's not racist if it's funny
atleast, if you're laughing at anyone but the western countries, then it's blasphemy and has to be punished
Quote by Acϵ♠
no songs about train bombs or **** the shariah law?

♪ Sharia don't like it ♪

♪ Bomb the casbah ♪

♪ Bomb the casbah ♪
and i like how all arabs are muslim. but idk whatevs yoloswagever 5 evir swagz <4
Quote by Xiaoxi

Haha man so funny
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
You'd be better received in the Original Recordings forum. The Pit is the Off Topic forum and isn't the best place for serious musical discussion that is available in other parts of the website.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
So instead of crying over girlfriends they never had, like the pop punk bands do in the west, they cry because they've never seen her face because of the Burqa, and she doesn't even exist.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
I thought it was good I think you guys need to loosen up a bit, especially the drummer. He looks like he's taking an exam.

What's with all the 'f-for' stuff? It doesn't make any sense.
Last edited by Mephaphil at Sep 30, 2013,
woah cool!

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by KerNeL_KLuTcH
So instead of crying over girlfriends they never had, like the pop punk bands do in the west, they cry because they've never seen her face because of the Burqa, and she doesn't even exist.

Aren't you in North Carolina? That's like Iran with fat white people.
Quote by Xiaoxi

at first I was like "this isn't something he would say"
and then I saw what you did
and you should feel bad
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
HA! That was sick. You guys got to turn the gain way down on the guitars, but otherwise it's sounding great. Your vocalist has an incredible voice.
OK GUYS SO HERE's When it actually matters ! if u enjoyed it (or dont thinnk we suck) u should helo us out by voting ! ve could actually get a record deal ! VOTE HERE (You have to log in(via FB/Twitter) then reenter the link and "like" under the vid PLEASE GUYS
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Aren't you in North Carolina? That's like Iran with fat white people.

Considering we have freedom it's nothing like Iran and there are fat people of all races.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by KerNeL_KLuTcH
Considering we have freedom it's nothing like Iran and there are fat people of all races.

...you really know nothing about Iran, do you?

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Quote by andrew11x
OK GUYS SO HERE's When it actually matters ! if u enjoyed it (or dont thinnk we suck) u should helo us out by voting ! ve could actually get a record deal ! VOTE HERE (You have to log in(via FB/Twitter) then reenter the link and "like" under the vid PLEASE GUYS

Oh, this again. Take it to Promote Your Band. Anyone there'll vote for you if you like their cookie-cutter metalcore band on Facebook. Enjoy.
Now, can we please let this thread die the dignified death it deserves?
Last edited by Cavalcade at Oct 3, 2013,