skippy_moogoose
30 Rhythm Points...O yeah
111 IQ
Hey Guys!!

I know I haven't been about the forum for a while, combination of finishing an album, preparing for a barista competition and working 6 and 7 day weeks have basically meant I'v had zero me time, and even coffee junkies have gotta sleep sometime right??

Anyways, a while ago my grandfather passed away, and although the probate is continuing to drag on, my grandma (bless her) basically decided that all the grand kids should have something now, as my brothers and cousin are jobless and looking to get set up...long story short(ish) I recently received a cheque for £1000
and rather than fritter it away, I wanted to save most of it, but also get something I'd keep forever, and have wanted for a long time...hence, after a bit of Gumtree searching and some bargaining, today is my not only my NBD but also a new pedal board aquisition day, and both are imo, a little bit special...

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

For those who don't like peeking at FB, it's a brand new Squier Fender VI and a Line 6 DL-4 delay modeller... Posting the images this way was the only way to get them to fit.

I'm ridiculously happy with the bass, I've always wanted a low ender with a trem arm, and have wanted a Fender VI since I was 14 and saw Mark Hoppus play one live with Blink 182, plus, its a sunburst offset shortscale...totally nailed my weaknesses, and although I haven't got to grips with the DL-4 yet, combined, I think the two are gonna be very exciting!!

One very happy Skippy right now!
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
FatalGear41
War Mastiff!!!
130 IQ
HNBD! Enjoy it!
"Drinking is a skill and should be recognized as such!"

Quote by gregs1020
FatalGear41 knows the ways of the obscure. I hear it's just not with Gibsons. Beware, Halloween approaches...

Quote by Spaz91
DAMNIT FATALGEAR YOU RUINED MUH FLOW!
Sudaka
Novice Bass Player
110 IQ
It's rare to see a bass that looks so similar to a guitar... Happy new bass day, i'd like to try it, and see how it goes!
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Din of Win
110 IQ
Happy New Bass Day!

Man, everywhere is sold out of them at the moment. Re-stocks aren't seeming to be a thing for another few weeks. I REALLY want one.

I may just pay a bit more and get an Eastwood Sidejack VI

I see you have that DL4 next to it! I also have loopy ideas for a bass vi...
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."