Are the original dan armstrong guitars hard to find? I have serious GAS for one (because of Greg Ginn and Scott Hill) but I was looking on ebay and it seems only the bass is available. How often do these pop up and how much could I expect to pay for one?
banned
Every so often, I search this guitar on Ebay for laughs. Usually, a vintage one goes for about $1500 or so. (Edit) And it does look like the bass version is flooding Ebay as of late, so I assume the guitar would be around the same price.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Last edited by aerosmithfan95 at Sep 30, 2013,
Quote by dspellman
They've been reissued, pretty much identical to the originals.

yep, but the acrylic body reissues aren't cheap - they go for around £1500 in the UK

There is a cheaper version with a wood body (exactly what wood is unclear) called the AMG100 which goes for about £365, though.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
The Vintage ones I have seen have been $2000+ each
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Blompcube
yep, but the acrylic body reissues aren't cheap - they go for around £1500 in the UK

There is a cheaper version with a wood body (exactly what wood is unclear) called the AMG100 which goes for about £365, though.

They come in mahogany, swamp ash, or alder depending on color.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!